Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A great gift for a wedding, shower gift, anniversary, or just because. The design is available in several options which is listed in the Size dropdown box. 1. Wood Sign 2. Canvas Wall Décor You can choose to have the established date, family members names, saying, or whatever you would like. Order process is: 1. Place order and specify in the notes section: – Monogram – Family Name – Established Date, Family Member Names, Sentiment/Saying – Lettering and Monogram Colors (if you want the colors shown in the sample, please state just like example) 2. Once order is received, a design proof will be sent to you for your review/approval 3. Upon approval the item is then handmade and shipped. Reclaimed wood is the background shown in the listing. Sawtooth hangers will be placed on the wood signs and canvas wall décor for proper wall placement. Please feel free to email us with any questions, comments, etc. copyrights 2015 Heartland Signs – …so please do not copy without written permission of artist.
- Insanely Cheap DIY Wall Art Ideas Youll Love – Creative Room Decor for Bedroom, Bath and Family. Teens, Dorms, Kids on a Budget
- Good afternoon friends you know mywindmillclock from @oldefarmcreek was going…
- The following was written by Megan of Two Delighted , contributor for Brooklyn Limestone Hi friends! It’s Megan here from Two Delig…
- It’s the Tumblr dream room, really. Your dorm should be an expression of who you are as a person; your interests, friends, music you’re into, and so forth. I’ll give you 5 easy DIY photo projects to turn your drab dorm decor into something both you…
- Welcome feathered friends to your garden with a birdbath that youve made on your own.
- These coordinates are for the exact location where my husband and I first met at a summer party held by a pair of mutual friends. This could be a great gift idea since you could choose any location with meaning – first meeting, homes you’ve lived in; the possibilities are endless!
- Hello there friends! I hope you’re having a great week! I know that we’re over a month away from the official start of summer but I say solstice schmolstice! My calendar says summer has arrived when the threat of frost has passed and I can wear sandals… that’s more of an appropriate gauge of summer’s …
- String Art: FAITH HOPE LOVE
- We have had SO MANY questions about the signs we used on our last two episodes of OpenConcept on /hgtv/! We worked with our good friend @vineandbranchestx to design this sign for the Davis family that totally speaks to our ❤️! Go check her out! Shes amazingly talented and we are proud to call her a friend. We also put a direct link to her Etsy shop where she is selling these in multiple sizes! ❤️ shanty2chic hgtv OpenConcept
- Sentiment Plaques: GOD; FAMILY; CHILDREN; FRIEND
- 11 Amazing Free Printables for Your Home – Happily Ever After, Etc.