Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Painted cardboard triangles – fun to do with kids (via http://themoccasintelegraph.blogspot.com/2010/08/window-display-2-cont-part-ii.html)
- Heres a fun DIY wall art project – apply acrylic paint with cardboard.:
- 4 Season Canvas Art Project for Kids – This is such a fun craft for kids of all ages (Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade)! SO CUTE!
- DIY String Art Projects – Cool, Fun and Easy Letters, Patterns and Wall Art Tutorials for String Art – How to Make Names, Words, Hearts and State Art for Room Decor and DIY Gifts – fun Crafts and DIY Ideas for Teens and Adults http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-string-art-projects
- 20+ Thrifty Farmhouse Decor Ideas via Hometalk — GREAT ideas! Especially love the shelves and wooden range hood.
- DIY Huge, Awesome Angel Wings! :: Hometalk // Great idea for DIY Halloween costume, school or stage production
- heres a simple way to do string art – – love this diy rainbow string art idea project using yarn! itll make fun girls bedroom decor michaelsmakers – – Sugar Bee Crafts
- DIY Projects for Teenagers – DIY Graphic Door – Cool Teen Crafts Ideas for Bedroom Decor, Gifts, Clothes and Fun Room Organization. Summer and Awesome School Stuff http://diyjoy.com/cool-diy-projects-for-teenagers
- Best DIY Rainbow Crafts Ideas – Bracelet – Fun DIY Projects With Rainbows Make Cool Room and Wall Decor, Party and Gift Ideas, Clothes, Jewelry and Hair Accessories – Awesome Ideas and Step by Step Tutorials for Teens and Adults, Girls and Tweens http://d
- DIY Ideas for Painting Walls – Paint A Starry Sky Mural – Cool Ways To Paint Walls – Techniques, Tips, Stencils, Tutorials, Fun Colors and Creative Designs for Living Room, Bedroom, Kids Room, Bathroom and Kitchen http://diyprojectsforteens.com/cool-ways-to-paint-walls
- Fun Geometric Wall Tutorial on hertoolbelt.com Seriously this design was made with paint and Frog Tape, so easy.
- Learn how fun and simple crafting with toilet paper rolls can be from inspiring bloggers on this episode on mycraftchannel.com