Photo via: decoratingyoursmallspace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- How to create a beautiful art display – create high end gallery wall framing on a budget using affordable frames, extra wide mats and prints from Minted.
- easy poster framing // how to hang a poster like a grown up // www.thedempsterlogbook.com poster frame
- If you have a large blank wall that you dont know what to do with, consider framing up some wallpaper! forget buying an expensive frame. Get some trim moulding cut to the proper size at Home Depot and paint it white. This makes for a dramatic (but inexpensive) piece of wall art.
- When hanging a picture, put toothpaste on the frame where the nail needs to be, press it against the wall and voila! Put the nail there!
- DIY mirror frame using moulding So cool! I will be looking for places to try this miterless mirror framing.
- Cute idea: framed key to first house or apartment. Im thinking of framing the key to our forever farm now that hubs is retiring from the army – our last house.
- Geometric Prints in Gold Frames! Islands Framing Gallery in Savannah, GA is a premiere custom framing shop with years of experience in the business, attention to detail, and phenomenal customer service! Call (912) 691-5785 or visit our website www.islandsframing.com for more information!
- how to make an eclectic gallery wall
- Site that teaches you how to paint something on a wall without a projector
- DIY Wall Shelves – How to Make Hanging Storage for an Organized Bathroom (tutorial)
- How to use Moroccan Fish Scales for your bath or shower wall! Unique tile with a gorgeous impact – simple yet stunning. mermaidshower