Photo via: diy.about.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Participating in the One Room Challenge with this DIY reclaimed wood planked wall for our game room.
- Small rustic and zen wood accent table for your sacred space, created with marble, glass and sculpted resin mosaic tiles. This piece is the perfect side table for a futon; it can be used as a plant stand or the home of a spiritual altar for your favorite crystals, candles and other magical treasures. I love this wonderful little meditation table and I hope you do as well. Measures: 25 long x 12 wide x 9 1/2 tall Email me with any questions or for additional photographs
- DIY Home Decor | Small Wood Projects | Would you believe you can make these rustic wood wall stars inspired by Pottery Barn for only $4 each? Check out the tutorial to find out how!
- How To Make A Wood Pallet Wall Shelf »There are many advantages to making a Wood Pallet Wall Shelf. First off is the recycling, the reuse of pallets that would normally just get thrown out helps out just that much more.
- How to paint words on wood, there is also a link to a DIY manger on her site…I have no idea how to add that to pinterest!
- Great DIY tutorial for how to make a large painted wood sign – NO special tools required! Anyone could make this project!
- How to transfer a photo onto a slab of wood… for a unique diy photo display.. I know I will want this later in life
- How to build a round wood framed mirror for less than $50! Rustic, modern farmhouse mirror DIY for a small bathroom makeover! Click to get the free build plans!
- Add an accent to your wall with this large, three-paneled cutout deciduous tree! Wherever you hang it, this wall hanging will complement the room
- Make this fleur de lis artwork to accent your home or wall decor.
- See how to make your own DIY Pixel Wall art with theboldabode.com. What a fun and happy way to express your colorful self!
- DIY Antique Banister Wall Planter | www.blesserhouse.com – A quick and simple tutorial for how to make a wall planter from a repurposed antique banister using artificial plants. Cute way to bring the outdoors in!