Photo via: thegraciouswife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make your own easy industrial farmhouse chalkboard with a touch of old schoolhouse charm. Get modern rustic style on a budget with MDF chalkboard panels from your home improvement store. Great wall decor idea for above a fireplace.
- Gallery Wall. I love that there are tons of pictures without having tons of nail holes or the pain of re-hanging if you ever want to add/change a photo.
- A DIY tutorial showing you how to easily make a festive Christmas wreath using deco poly mesh and a work wreath form. This soft plastic netting is great for custom designer wreaths, garlands, bows and much more. Visit us at http://DecoPolyMesh.com for a wide range of mesh products.
- Life Hack: How to Hang Perfectly Level Decor on Walls. This would have saved me SO much time and frustration if I would have known about this trick before now!
- This fired ink art is so cool! Its easy enough for kids to do and turns out beautiful! Great summer craft activity to do with your kids. DIY home decor or wall art.
- There’s plenty of great home improvement and decorating content to enjoy.
- Add a touch of spring to your home easily and quickly with these beautiful spring printables! Grab a frame and add a print in less than 5 minutes!
- Ways to make abstract art on any surface includes easy ideas like marbling, nail polish, ice tie-dye, swirling and more to create artistic masterpieces.
- Frugal Living: 15 Free (or Nearly Free) DIY Ways to Fill & Refresh Your…
- Never pay big bucks on a floating frame for your canvas art again! This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to quickly assemble your own floating frame!
- How to Build an Easy Custom Size Picture Frame // Cant find the perfect sized picture frame? Learn how to make your own in a few simple steps with this easy tutorial!
- Learn how to make giant tissue paper flowers that are the perfect luau party decoration or anytime party decoration. These large tissue poms are so easy with this tutorial with pictures!