Photo via: somewhatsimple.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to build a round wood framed mirror for less than $50! Rustic, modern farmhouse mirror DIY for a small bathroom makeover! Click to get the free build plans!
- This Wake up and makeup print is modern and chic Teen Room Decor for girls. Decorate your bathroom with this stylish good morning art and wake up in style 🙂 This makeup quote is perfect addition for every girls room and it is also for everybody like me who loves makeup and cosmetics 🙂 Add this beauty to your gorgeous home decor, smile and dont forget to put on some makeup after you wake up 😉 Print it as many times as you want, frame it and thats all – now you have updated your wall decor…
- Plastic spoon sunburst DIY wall art LOVE this. With a small round mirror in the centre! Great entrance way piece
- Your decor charms with a rustic-chic aesthetic, so when it comes time to show off your memories, arrange each photo on this hanging set of twine and clips!…
- We all need reminding, dont we? Maybe our kids, especially. Heres a sign for your bathroom! This is a 16×24 sign with its frame. Its $85
- Upcycle a thrifted mirror or ornate frame as a display for trading pins! I think it would be cool to have a black one like this with haunted mansion wallpaper fabric in the background. Or use outdated lanyards as the background. There are soooo many possibilities 😀
- How to Build an Easy Custom Size Picture Frame // Cant find the perfect sized picture frame? Learn how to make your own in a few simple steps with this easy tutorial!
- DIY Mirror From Plastic Spoons Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter
- plastic spoons into chrysanthemum mirror
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- A DIY tutorial showing you how to easily make a festive Christmas wreath using deco poly mesh and a work wreath form. This soft plastic netting is great for custom designer wreaths, garlands, bows and much more. Visit us at http://DecoPolyMesh.com for a wide range of mesh products.
- DIY mirror frame using moulding So cool! I will be looking for places to try this miterless mirror framing.