Photo via: salvagesavvy.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- Rustic GATHER sign on reclaimed barn wood with hand painted letters, distressed and antiqued to evoke a sense of age and history. Because we create our home decor from locally acquired barn wood, all items are unique and handmade upon order. The item pictured is a sample of the completed product. The final product will have the same design and color as pictured, but the wood will vary slightly in appearance and weight. The natural aged character of the reclaimed barn wood cannot be duplicate…
- How to hang a mirror. decorating home_design quotes
- How to build a round wood framed mirror for less than $50! Rustic, modern farmhouse mirror DIY for a small bathroom makeover! Click to get the free build plans!
- the open loft layout, not crazy on the wall paper but a huge wall to do anything!
- DIY: Make a Mosaic Mirror
- DIY Spoon Mirror Tutorial. Costs only $3 to make. Fun, easy craft!
- How to Frame Your Bathroom Mirror with Plastic Clips
- DIY Antique Banister Wall Planter | www.blesserhouse.com – A quick and simple tutorial for how to make a wall planter from a repurposed antique banister using artificial plants. Cute way to bring the outdoors in!
- cool How to make a reclaimed wood Love rope sign
- How To Make a Fabric Headboard. Great, inexpensive, idea! (Way cute alternative to the tufted headboards)
- Looking for a cheaper way to decorate with quality art? Read on to find out how to make your own DIY Paper Wall Art piece. All you need is JAM Paper!