Photo via: sunshineshoppeblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- Eye Charts arent just for the Opthamologist anymore! Design your own modern and Scandinavian decor by creating a poster using a meaningful quote! Easy tutorial!
- After teaching art lessons and how to draw the face, this step by step is a fantastic guide for the eye!
- Giant paper flowers are the perfect wall decor for a spring party! Use this step by step tutorial to make your own today, and wow your guests.
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at… More
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Planning a big DIY wall art project? Heres a great tutorial on how to create your own canvas.
- A photo wall is not a common undertaking. However, this simple yet beautiful idea can make your wall a feature aspect of your home! We give you 25 different ideas on how to go on creating this style to make it look beautiful and professional.
- Never pay big bucks on a floating frame for your canvas art again! This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to quickly assemble your own floating frame!
- How to Build an Easy Custom Size Picture Frame // Cant find the perfect sized picture frame? Learn how to make your own in a few simple steps with this easy tutorial!
- Check out this super easy and simple macrame wall hanging tutorial. This step by step guide is also suitable for beginners!
- Dwell Beautiful shows you how to make some recycled magazine art as a great way to get rid of all those extra magazines lying around! Check out her tutorial!