Photo via: thehappyhousie.porch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Antique Banister Wall Planter | www.blesserhouse.com – A quick and simple tutorial for how to make a wall planter from a repurposed antique banister using artificial plants. Cute way to bring the outdoors in!
- This cool map paper with lights is such an EASY project. It would be perfect for a Farewell, Homecoming, or a simple decoration. We started with a foam core board from the dollar store and this BEAUTIFUL new paper from Hazel & Ruby! Use Mod Podge to attach the paper to the
- DIY wall frame/shelf + copper vase
- A photo wall is not a common undertaking. However, this simple yet beautiful idea can make your wall a feature aspect of your home! We give you 25 different ideas on how to go on creating this style to make it look beautiful and professional.
- How to make your own easy industrial farmhouse chalkboard with a touch of old schoolhouse charm. Get modern rustic style on a budget with MDF chalkboard panels from your home improvement store. Great wall decor idea for above a fireplace.
- Turn your Christmas lights into faux bistro lights with a few ping pong balls! I love this idea!
- Tutorial on how to make faux metal stars out of common household items and silver spray paint
- Anthropologie Inspired DIY Copper Shelves | Boho Chic Home | Modern Decor Ideas | Vintage Revivals
- How To Make A Sign Using Vinyl Letters from NewtonCustomInteriors.com Learn how to make this quick & easy sign using vinyl letters with this step-by-step tutorial.
- DIY BeautyMarks Embellished Decorative Objects are an easy DIY to do by yourself or have a craft night with friends. Are you going to make your decor metallic or watercolor? For the video tutorial click here: ‘DIWhyNot: 3 Holiday Gifts‘ DIY BeautyMarks Embellished Decorative Objects Prep It: Ceramics or faux animal skulls – Here are links for the ones […]
- A DIY tutorial showing you how to easily make a festive Christmas wreath using deco poly mesh and a work wreath form. This soft plastic netting is great for custom designer wreaths, garlands, bows and much more. Visit us at http://DecoPolyMesh.com for a wide range of mesh products.
- TEXTURED-MOSS-BALLS-DIY-Make your own beautiful moss balls. So much better than store bought!