Photo via: speedkingdoms.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Frame Hanging Tips: If you have a generous amount of horizontal wall space, draw an imaginary line on your wall and place artwork above and below the line. If you want to fill vertical wall space, create a square or rectangle on your wall with painters tape and loosely arrange your pieces inside.
- The world of art is so vast and more importantly so fluid that you will find that any canvas painting ideas you have no matter how new, will soon find a place in this lovely world.
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- How to make your own easy industrial farmhouse chalkboard with a touch of old schoolhouse charm. Get modern rustic style on a budget with MDF chalkboard panels from your home improvement store. Great wall decor idea for above a fireplace.
- Do you travel? Do you know someone who travels? Wouldnt it be wonderful to mark all the places youve been on a personalized pin map that will go beautifully with your home décor? I love this beautiful rustic wooden travel map of the United States! It is perfect for tracking all the places you and your family have been. It is also gorgeous as a piece of art on your wall! This would be a great personalized gift for a Housewarming, Wedding, Birthday, Graduation, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Anniversary, Christmas, Marathon runner, Retirement….gift of any celebration! This map measures 24 wide and 16 tall. I used picture wire for hanging so it will be easy to remove from the wall to add a new tack and then easily hang it back up. Every map will be uniquely made. All wood is different and will have different natural markings. Some of the wood I use is reclaimed, but the overall look of the map will be as pictured above unless you choose to have it made differently. Each map comes with 50 tacks, if you need more they are $3.50 for 50 tacks. https://www.etsy.com/listing/250182922/ This item is made after payment is received, please allow me 1- 2 weeks to complete your map. ****If you are looking for a World Travel Map, please see this HiddenCabin listing.**** https://www.etsy.com/listing/229463796/wood-world-map-wood-map-travel-map-pin I can customize this item with the color of your choice. For example, the background color can be whatever you want and the state lines can be black or white. Please contact me if you prefer different color choices.
- Reclaimed Wood 22 X 22 Frame 8 X 10 Photo- Brown – Classy Country. Distressed frame wall collage,behind the couch maybe
- This year I wanted to go with a resolution I would have no problem sticking to! Then as I was pinning an item on Pinterest, a light bulb flashed on above my head. Ok, maybe not literally, but this …
- I started with a large Canvas from Michaels. I used Painters tape to create a flower stencil (its easier to do than you think and saved me a lot of $, versus buying a stencil). I let my little one paint with yellows and oranges (to match the bedding in my room). I let it dry and peeled the tape off. It now hangs above my bed 🙂
- This beautiful print artwork is of a Lego man or Lego person. (No.10) Item 00083 ▦ Orientation of print as shown in photos above ▦ I have sourced a new paper supplier and am pleased to offer A4 & A3 printed on high quality, textured, acid free 200 gsm paper. Wondering why the big difference in size prices???? ▦ A2 and A3 prints are sent in a postal tube for protection (A4 prints are sent in a rigid envelope), part of the extra postage and printing costs are factored into the purchase price. ▦ All prints are enclosed in a plastic sleeve to protect from rain and snow ▦ All prints will be supplied with a small (approx 5mm) white border around your print which will make the actual print slightly smaller than A4 A3 & A2. Colors can vary slightly due to monitor differences. All prints are supplied unframed and unmatted. Bigger sizes available on request, just message me for any information. Big Blue Canoe Section Links: T V & M O V I E S https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/BigBlueCanoe?section_id=17140570&ref=shopsection_leftnav_3 T R A N S P O R T https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/BigBlueCanoe?section_id=16548034&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1 T O Y S https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/BigBlueCanoe?section_id=16546845&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2 S T R U C T UR E S https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/BigBlueCanoe?section_id=16546847&ref=shopsection_leftnav_3 I N D U S T R I A L https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/BigBlueCanoe?section_id=16548038&ref=shopsection_leftnav_4 S P O R T https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/BigBlueCanoe?section_id=16550477&ref=shopsection_leftnav_5 W E I R D & W O N D E R F U L https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/BigBlueCanoe?section_id=16589143&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 M U S I C https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/BigBlueCanoe?section_id=16686003&ref=shopsection_leftnav_7 If you would like to visit Big Blue Canoes sister shop just click here ▼ https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/RubyCanoeDesign?ref=ss_profile
- How to Make DIY String Art Tutorial: A step by step guide to creating your own beautiful string art design!
- Dwell Beautiful shows you how to make some recycled magazine art as a great way to get rid of all those extra magazines lying around! Check out her tutorial!
- How to create a beautiful art display – create high end gallery wall framing on a budget using affordable frames, extra wide mats and prints from Minted.