Photo via: theartofdoingstuff.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make these signs by taking and old piece of wood, paint it using a white wash technique. Print your words backwards on an inkjet printer. Place printed paper face down on the wood, using a paint brush wet the paper SLIGHTLY. Take the top end of a pen or sharpie and burnish the letters for a more uniform look. Attach a wire hanger and your done.
- How to transfer a photo onto a slab of wood… for a unique diy photo display.. I know I will want this later in life
- Just print off any picture you want, then spray paint a piece of wood black, cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Using Mod podge coat the wood then lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then put a layer of mod podge over the picture. paint some eye hooks and use pretty ribbon as a hanger and voila
- Just print off any picture you want, then spray paint a piece of wood black, cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Using Mod podge coat the wood then lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then put a layer of mod podge over the picture. paint some eye hooks and use pretty ribbon as a hanger and voila!
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Never lose track of this project! PIN IT so you’ll always find it. It often seems these days that our most treasured memories never get any further than our 4.2″ phone screens. I admit, I’m guilty of it. I keep planning to print photos (I even bought photo printer paper), but somehow I never seem …
- Learn how to transfer your favorite photos to wood with out DIY Photo Transfer Tutorial!
- DIY Fence Wood use the picture frame I already have and use a teal paper for the back and yellow for the flower hearts
- Cut colored paper or magazine pages into long thin strips, roll into coils, and glue them onto a backing; yesssssssss.
- This lovely driftwood sign will fit in with any decor. Each sign is unique driftwood collected from Seneca Lake in the Finger Lakes region of NY. It is untreated, yet lightly sanded. This piece measures 14 long and 3 1/2 wide at its longest/widest part. It can be displayed on the wall using the back hook bar or placed on a table vignette. The Love is hand painted on with white paint and lightly sanded to distress.
- Product Description Sheet size :60cm*80cm(1cm=0.39in) Custom Size:Wide over 100cm will split to 2 panels. Material:High Quality Vinyl Packed in Mailing tube or Mailing box Those wall sticker will add fun to your home or business in few minutes. They are self-adhesive, waterproof and removable without residue. (Pre-test is highly recommended. Using a piece of masking tape and place it on the wall,if the paint remains on the wall and not on the tape as you lift it up, then your wall is most likely be suitable for wall decals.) They will go on any smooth flat dry surface
- This unique, handmade painted and distressed wooden arrow will add character and style to your gallery wall or it can stand solo on a shelf or hutch. Made just for you in my Minnesota workshop from the sawing and sanding to the gluing, painting, and distressing. THIS LISTING IS FOR ONE ARROW. DETAILS: >>Made of hand selected furring strips and quality pine wood >>Held firmly together with Titebond Wood Glue >>Has two drilled holes in the back for ease of hanging >>Measure 27 long and 6.75 wide at both ends >>Painted in your choice of color; please refer to the last picture for the color chart. PACKAGING: Your wood arrow will be expertly packaged with utmost care and lots of love with bubble wrap & packaging paper in a high quality cardboard box. My goal is to provide my customers with products they love and to give stellar customer service. Check out the rest of the shop here https://www.etsy.com/shop/MelissaAnneCompany Check out my other arrow products here https://www.etsy.com/shop/MelissaAnneCompany?section_id=17108118&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2 FOLLOW: IG: https://instagram.com/melissaannecompany/ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/melissaannecompany NEWSLETTER: http://eepurl.com/8mBab >>>>Photos by the talented Nicole Louise Photography http://www.nicolelouisephotography.com/