Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hey, thats really something else! Im seeking a sophisticated way to deal with some of the blankness on my walls, this is nice. Im looking for a lot of tone-on-tone kind of stuff, but something like this has a similar feel as well. I can dig it!
- Hey guys! Today I am sharing some pictures of our new room decor. I always like to switch up my decor around the holidays and usually I get a little more festive but this year I wanted to just keep th
- Like its hard! I think all the girls in our family could wear this t-shirt and it would be a true statement for all.
- I like the wall decor
- I like this idea for my living room above the sofa … Uploaded with Pinterest Android app. Get it here: http://bit.ly/w38r4m
- I want my future house with walls painted in those peach/orange colors…. with patterned pillows like those
- Upcycle a thrifted mirror or ornate frame as a display for trading pins! I think it would be cool to have a black one like this with haunted mansion wallpaper fabric in the background. Or use outdated lanyards as the background. There are soooo many possibilities 😀
- I would give my left arm for a cool wall tapestry like these.
- And I have a window JUST LIKE THIS at home! Im BEYOND excited to try this out!
- I really like the layered look. Light colors really pop and the dark lettering are easy to read and stand out. The rope makes it look rustic and natural.
- I like the idea of using a large frame lined with fabric..then hang smaller pics inside
- Fun With Old Windows: a Chalkboard Calendar ~ besides the fact that this is driving me crazy with it starting with Sunday instead of Monday, I really like it!