Photo via: popsugar.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I like this idea for my living room above the sofa … Uploaded with Pinterest Android app. Get it here: http://bit.ly/w38r4m
- Its a little to us focused for me, but I really like the idea. It would be awesome for a company to add culture. …Go online to Staples, upload photos and order the Engineering print for $1.97 each! DIY Photo
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- Clever Graphics On A Business Card For A Laser Tattoo Removal Service
- I like the idea of using a large frame lined with fabric..then hang smaller pics inside
- I like the idea but would do something other than the shape of a state…. maybe the silhouette of a landmark like the eiffel tower
- 5,688 Likes, 35 Comments – Mona 🇩🇰 🇳🇴 (@copenhagenboheme) on Instagram: “Think I just found a new shelfing system. Sunday is for Internet shopping right? Not sure yet if…”
- i LOVE this idea for a mirror/frame. anthro inspired, but of course, WAY less expensive 🙂
- For ring or grommet curtains, leave one of the rings on bracket. I think this gives your curtains a more complete look and it gets rid of side light coming into the room. With a window facing the sun all day, I love this idea.
- These coordinates are for the exact location where my husband and I first met at a summer party held by a pair of mutual friends. This could be a great gift idea since you could choose any location with meaning – first meeting, homes you’ve lived in; the possibilities are endless!
- Upcycle a thrifted mirror or ornate frame as a display for trading pins! I think it would be cool to have a black one like this with haunted mansion wallpaper fabric in the background. Or use outdated lanyards as the background. There are soooo many possibilities 😀
- Like its hard! I think all the girls in our family could wear this t-shirt and it would be a true statement for all.