Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 5,688 Likes, 35 Comments – Mona 🇩🇰 🇳🇴 (@copenhagenboheme) on Instagram: “Think I just found a new shelfing system. Sunday is for Internet shopping right? Not sure yet if…”
- DIY dream catcher, I would love to do this and I think I would do it differently than this one.
- Love the Fixer Upper Style home decor? Our personalized feed canvas sign is a replica of the sign on a fixer upper styled home. Our vintage goods sign is personalized farmhouse sign, with distressed background and vintage fonts. We know you look high and low for the perfect sign for your farmhouse, but when you find it it doesnt fit your space. With our designs you can add that rustic detail and it will fit your space. Perfect for housewarming, wedding or birthday gift for that hard to buy for person. ❤ WE CREATE CUSTOM DESIGNS AS WELL – CONTACT US FOR DETAILS ★FOR RUSH ORDER please contact us for rush order fee and upgraded shipping.★ /// LISTING DETAILS /// STAY – Charcoal Font and Border – Light Grey AWHILE – Light Grey DISTRESSED WHITE BACKGROUND • 8×8 inches – 1.5 Deep Canvas • 12×12 inches – .75 Deep Canvas • 16×16 inches .75 Deep Canvas • 20×20 inches .75 Deep Canvas • 24×24 inches .75 Deep Canvas • 30×30 inches .75 Deep Canvas • 36×36 inches – .75 Deep Canvas CANVAS DETAILS • CANVAS w/BLACK SIDES • .75 DEEP CANVAS FRAME or 1.5 DEEP FRAME (8×8 ) • Stretched Canvas • Satin Finish • Hardware • UV protected inks ❤ SPECIAL OFFER ❤ Pin our listing to your Pinterest board and Ill send you a coupon code for 10% off! After you have pinned to your board please convo me for your coupon code. /// CANVAS – SHIPPING – DETAILS /// Your final piece is sturdy and finished with a saw-tooth hanger, and ready for display immediately upon arrival. Once complete, your canvas is packaged in a clear plastic, with corrugated cardboard to protect corners, securely boxed, and shipped (unfortunately we do not ship to PO Boxes for this Item). ★ INSURANCE IS NOT INCLUDED, if you would like insurance please contact me for details. /// SHIPPING & PROCESSING /// All orders are processed as soon as we get them however, the TURNAROUND TIME IS 1-3 business days to personalize, send your to processing and shipping time depends on locations. Shipping is ground shipping and can take 7-14 days once it is processed. ★★ For rush order please contact us for rush order fee and upgraded shipping. ★★ © copyright protected by Company 333 Designs, LLC – Walls of Wisdom Co. | All Rights Reserved Personal Use ONLY – Reproduction of Company 333 Designs, LLC – Walls of Wisdom Co.is strictly prohibited. All images, designs, and text are copyrighted and cannot be stored, reproduced, or used without obtaining prior written consent from the owner.
- I started with a large Canvas from Michaels. I used Painters tape to create a flower stencil (its easier to do than you think and saved me a lot of $, versus buying a stencil). I let my little one paint with yellows and oranges (to match the bedding in my room). I let it dry and peeled the tape off. It now hangs above my bed 🙂
- THIS WOULD BE SO AWESOME for someone that is ill! This can bring the outdoors inside to them. With the cast shadows, it fells like you are sleeping outdoors!!! Amazing DIY Shadow Chandelier Inspired by Nature
- CUSTOM Colorado pallet board artwork featuring Colorado Flag, Aspen trees, and yours or your friends couple initials painted in! Makes great Valentines Day, engagement and wedding gift, birthday and welcoming home gift, or just-because artwork! No two are alike, these are hand painted by yours truly! Original design combines our lovely Colorado flag and favorite native trees! I am open to more customization if you are! The original artwork pictures is 21×21 however as custom artwork, we can bend the dimensions a little bit (price will fluctuate with dimensions) Must allow 6-8 weeks for completion and shipping will be based off on UPS or Fedex Ground. Please message me with the Couples Initials and with any other special customization requests! Physical Qualities: Reclaimed Pallet Boards, braced together in back with Nails and Staples, Simple Wire Hanging mechanism on back. Minwax Oil Based Stains (Water-based if requested) Acrylic Paint for artwork Clear Gloss Lacquer sealant
- How-To: Incredibly Simple Boho-Style Wall Hanging. I think this could be a great project for the yarn you love, but don’t know what to knit.
- I think Im in love with this shape from the Silhouette Online Store!
- Ever have one of those moments when you think, “My mom would totally laugh at me for this”? Yesterday, I had one of those. When I was little I would sketch my first day of school outfits, redecorate my room on a random Saturday, eat the food around my plate one thing at a time …
- I love this — I think I would use the hymn The Old Rugged Cross or In The Garden or It Is Well With My Soul…
- Upcycle a thrifted mirror or ornate frame as a display for trading pins! I think it would be cool to have a black one like this with haunted mansion wallpaper fabric in the background. Or use outdated lanyards as the background. There are soooo many possibilities 😀
- How to Hang Curtain Rods the Same Height and Distance – Why didnt I think of this??!!