Photo via: silhouetteonlinestore.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Silhouette America Blog | Do What You Love Canvas | Free Shape of the Week
- Update the classic look of botanical prints with this easy DIY project. Silk or plastic greenery is laid on a blank canvas and a coat of spray paint creates the reverse silhouette. A special material called frisket (available in the model-building section of a crafts store) gives the pieces a unique irregular border.
- Love this handpainted wood sign for the playroom. And its easy to make with paint and letters from the craft store.
- This beautiful headband has a beautiful pink wool felt peony flower. It is perfect for both every day as well as special occasions. This would be a beautiful accessory for a flower girl! Don’t go through life un-adorned! Would you like to order this in a different color? I can do that for you at no extra charge! Leave a note and I will make it in your chosen color. This will NOT increase the processing time on your order, I want you to love the items you purchase from me without worrying about a longer wait time. Please allow 5-7- days processing time for all orders. All of my products can be customized, so I don’t make your items until you order them. Send me an email to Designs [dot] courtneyhorbach [at] gmail [dot] comif you need something sooner and I will do my best to accommodate your needs. If your item is defective when you receive it I will gladly send you a replacement as long as you contact me within 35 days after the purchase date of the item. Please email me at Designs [dot] courtneyhorbach [at] gmail [dot] com and I will make arrangements to return your defective items and replace them at my expense. Courtney Horbach Designs is not responsible for replacing items that have been damaged due to normal wear and tear. Colors may vary due to differences in computer resolution. **Please be aware that the headbands and accessories are made from small pieces that can pose a choking and safety hazard. All infant and child headbands should be worn under adult supervision at all times. Thank you so much for visiting my shop! I’d love to keep connecting with you! Follow me on Facebook at facebook.com/CourtneyHorbachDesigns or on Instagram at @courtneyhorbachdesigns
- Lately Ive been trying to think of some new ways to use the pallets I have in my garage. Ive made several DIY projects with them over the past two years and I love having the free wood available …
- I started with a large Canvas from Michaels. I used Painters tape to create a flower stencil (its easier to do than you think and saved me a lot of $, versus buying a stencil). I let my little one paint with yellows and oranges (to match the bedding in my room). I let it dry and peeled the tape off. It now hangs above my bed 🙂
- For ring or grommet curtains, leave one of the rings on bracket. I think this gives your curtains a more complete look and it gets rid of side light coming into the room. With a window facing the sun all day, I love this idea.
- Upcycle a thrifted mirror or ornate frame as a display for trading pins! I think it would be cool to have a black one like this with haunted mansion wallpaper fabric in the background. Or use outdated lanyards as the background. There are soooo many possibilities 😀
- 5,688 Likes, 35 Comments – Mona 🇩🇰 🇳🇴 (@copenhagenboheme) on Instagram: “Think I just found a new shelfing system. Sunday is for Internet shopping right? Not sure yet if…”
- Easy $5 shelves with leather straps! This is so cool! Love! – This is a pretty easy shelving idea. I think it will cost a little more than $5, but not much!
- This lovely driftwood sign will fit in with any decor. Each sign is unique driftwood collected from Seneca Lake in the Finger Lakes region of NY. It is untreated, yet lightly sanded. This piece measures 14 long and 3 1/2 wide at its longest/widest part. It can be displayed on the wall using the back hook bar or placed on a table vignette. The Love is hand painted on with white paint and lightly sanded to distress.
- Im a Pit Bull Dean Russo Print Only after you fall in love will I tell you….