Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Wall Art–omg this is exactly what i want for the far wall in my house 🙂
- Thats right, My hello wreath is the 1 pinned wreath on Pintrest!! You can also find it on Porch.com and DIYHomeDecorz.com, as well as, LuxeFinds.com. I have improved the original to include a hand painted hello sign and a removable or interchangeable bow. And best yet, its now available in a 13 size wreath!! (The 1st pic is a 16 and the last pic is a 13) Realistic-looking Boxwood Wreath made with varying shapes, sizes, and shades of leaves. The artificial boxwood branches provides more of a natural look. Each fade-resistant branch is tightly wired to a grapevine wreath base for extra support against the elements. I have personally tested these wreaths in some of the worst weather my area has experienced. They held up perfectly! Includes a burlap ribbon and a hand-painted wooden hello sign. Want a different color writing for your sign? Just convo me. No extra charge for a different color. Please note that the length of the sign is proportional to the size of the wreath. For example, the sign for the 13 wreath is 12×4 and 14×5 for the other sized wreaths. This is why I can now offer this 1 Pinned wreath in a smaller size. Boxwood Blessings, Stephanie
- This beautiful headband has a beautiful pink wool felt peony flower. It is perfect for both every day as well as special occasions. This would be a beautiful accessory for a flower girl! Don’t go through life un-adorned! Would you like to order this in a different color? I can do that for you at no extra charge! Leave a note and I will make it in your chosen color. This will NOT increase the processing time on your order, I want you to love the items you purchase from me without worrying about a longer wait time. Please allow 5-7- days processing time for all orders. All of my products can be customized, so I don’t make your items until you order them. Send me an email to Designs [dot] courtneyhorbach [at] gmail [dot] comif you need something sooner and I will do my best to accommodate your needs. If your item is defective when you receive it I will gladly send you a replacement as long as you contact me within 35 days after the purchase date of the item. Please email me at Designs [dot] courtneyhorbach [at] gmail [dot] com and I will make arrangements to return your defective items and replace them at my expense. Courtney Horbach Designs is not responsible for replacing items that have been damaged due to normal wear and tear. Colors may vary due to differences in computer resolution. **Please be aware that the headbands and accessories are made from small pieces that can pose a choking and safety hazard. All infant and child headbands should be worn under adult supervision at all times. Thank you so much for visiting my shop! I’d love to keep connecting with you! Follow me on Facebook at facebook.com/CourtneyHorbachDesigns or on Instagram at @courtneyhorbachdesigns
- We all know that I am no stranger to wallpaper. I love it, I use it and I constantly find myself trying to get every single one of my clients to use it in their homes. We even did a massive wallpaper roundup last year where I showed you some my favorite sources. But, wallpaper can be daunting to shop for, commit to and hang. Not to mention it may not be the right solution for everyone… cue renters, commitment phobes, and squatters.
- DIY: String Heart – love this! Cant wait to make one for my room after I get my walls painted 🙂
- Ever have one of those moments when you think, “My mom would totally laugh at me for this”? Yesterday, I had one of those. When I was little I would sketch my first day of school outfits, redecorate my room on a random Saturday, eat the food around my plate one thing at a time …
- I have one of these in my closet for my scarves and belts. I originally got it from IKEA for my kitchen utinsils, but it was too big so I found a better place for it.
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a baby jar* and keep it handy for quick touch-ups. pinner said *I did this Aug. 2011 – dont use a baby food jar – use a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- Free Dr. Seuss printables for decorating a classroom, nursery, day care, library of childs bedroom.
- Looking for a fun new arts and crafts project for your home or classroom? This canvas painting project using tissue paper is perfect for kids!
- sugar-and-sherbet: shesgonetoparadise: I want this in my room…. ☀Tropical blog☀
- I want my future house with walls painted in those peach/orange colors…. with patterned pillows like those