Photo via: freeprettythingsforyou.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Welcome to Zoom&Boone creations and thank you for your interest in my prints! All of my creations are an original design by ME. If you have any questions or inquiries please dont hesitate to message me. This listing is for a DIGITAL high resolution 300 dpi JPEG file for a 8×10 print. How it works : – immediately after purchase you will receive a downloadable link for your print – you can send this file to a print shop (e.g walmart) to be printed or you can print at home – frame it and enjoy! Why a digital print? – no shipping cost – no wait – print on whatever you like (heavyweight, canvas, glossy, matte etc) – print as many as you would like (except for resale purposes) – makes a great, inexpensive, original gift Rules: – you CAN print as many copies of this print as you would like to put in your home or to give as gifts. – you CAN NOT send this file to anyone or sell any printed or digital copies of this print All designs are copyrighted Zoom&Boone Creations Need Changes to the Colors? Purchase this listing here to add to your purchase and I will create a custom file to the size that you need: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/217907131/change-the-colours-of-my-print-add-on-to?ref=shop_home_active_1 Need a different size? Purchase this listing here to add to your purchase and I will create a custom file to the size that you need: https://www.etsy.com/listing/200403447/customize-the-size-of-my-print-add-to Rather Have it printed and Shipped to you? https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/458406134/nursery-art-be-brave-little-man-tribal?ref=shop_home_active_51 Back to the Shop: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/ZoomBooneCreations Check our shop announcement for current promos! Thanks for looking 🙂
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- Upcycle a thrifted mirror or ornate frame as a display for trading pins! I think it would be cool to have a black one like this with haunted mansion wallpaper fabric in the background. Or use outdated lanyards as the background. There are soooo many possibilities 😀
- This beautiful headband has a beautiful pink wool felt peony flower. It is perfect for both every day as well as special occasions. This would be a beautiful accessory for a flower girl! Don’t go through life un-adorned! Would you like to order this in a different color? I can do that for you at no extra charge! Leave a note and I will make it in your chosen color. This will NOT increase the processing time on your order, I want you to love the items you purchase from me without worrying about a longer wait time. Please allow 5-7- days processing time for all orders. All of my products can be customized, so I don’t make your items until you order them. Send me an email to Designs [dot] courtneyhorbach [at] gmail [dot] comif you need something sooner and I will do my best to accommodate your needs. If your item is defective when you receive it I will gladly send you a replacement as long as you contact me within 35 days after the purchase date of the item. Please email me at Designs [dot] courtneyhorbach [at] gmail [dot] com and I will make arrangements to return your defective items and replace them at my expense. Courtney Horbach Designs is not responsible for replacing items that have been damaged due to normal wear and tear. Colors may vary due to differences in computer resolution. **Please be aware that the headbands and accessories are made from small pieces that can pose a choking and safety hazard. All infant and child headbands should be worn under adult supervision at all times. Thank you so much for visiting my shop! I’d love to keep connecting with you! Follow me on Facebook at facebook.com/CourtneyHorbachDesigns or on Instagram at @courtneyhorbachdesigns
- All available sizes and my flat rate prices can be found under the Dimensions drop down. There is no upcharge for customization! –REQUIRED CUSTOM ORDER INFORMATION– Please provide the following information in the Note to Art of Words Boutique box on the payment screen that appears after you select the dimensions and orientation youd like, then click Add to Cart. You can also message me through Etsy before you purchase to discuss the details or email me at email@example.com. Please provide your email if you are not sure how the Etsy messengers work and I will contact you that way. 1. YOUR FULL QUOTE.– – Please provide the quote EXACTLY how you’d like it with exact punctuation and capitalization that you’d like. If you want all cursive, I do not recommend capitalizing all letters. It doesnt flow together well. 2. BACKGROUND.– Backgrounds can be (examples in links provided): • SOLID ACRYLIC: https://www.etsy.com/listing/235604884/she-believed-she-could-so-she-did-canvas?ref=shop_home_feat_4 • STRIPES (combination of two colors): https://www.etsy.com/listing/510211609/lets-stay-home-canvas-quote-art-home?ref=shop_home_active_5 • COLOR PALETTE with 3-5 acrylic colors: https://www.etsy.com/listing/239758030/be-brave-color-palette-color-swatch?ref=shop_home_active_65 • WATERCOLOR WASH with 1 color: https://www.etsy.com/listing/232154090/go-into-the-world-and-do-well-go-into?ref=shop_home_active_63 • WATERCOLOR CIRCLE with 1-2 colors (Darker areas will vary canvas to canvas, as it completely depends on how the watercolor settles and dries): https://www.etsy.com/listing/508387999/she-needed-a-hero-so-thats-what-she?ref=shop_home_active_10 • BLENDED WATERCOLOR with 2-3 colors: https://www.etsy.com/listing/234667448/the-darkest-nights-produce-the-brightest?ref=shop_home_active_37 If you have other ideas for backgrounds, please let me know! I can also look like any of my listings, too! I can do practically any color. 3.LETTERING COLOR.– Black, rose gold, gold, or silver ink. White ink can be used on dark, solid backgrounds ONLY. It is not as completely opaque as others and tends to look more like chalk. I recommend sticking with black, rose gold, gold, or silver due to this. Watercolor can be used on a white background only (see my Live in the Sunshine canvas for an example of watercolor lettering). 4. WRITING STYLE.– All cursive, or combination of cursive and print (see my listings for examples). I do not recommend all print because all print tends to leave the canvas looking very empty. • • • Example • • • 1. I love you and I like you. 2. Black solid acrylic background 3. Silver lettering 4. All cursive You dont have to worry about the format/layout the words unless you have something specific in mind! I can handle that. 🙂 If you DO have a specific layout in mind, please let me know. Due to the handmade nature, I can only fit so much across and down but Im happy to work with any ideas you might have! –Important Information– *Due to the handwritten nature of my work, the following are my word limits for each size. You may go over 1-2 words on the smaller sizes and 5 or so for the larger sizes, but at the limit, the canvas is covered and it may be difficult to read if you go over the limit. 8×10 – 10 words 9×12 – 15 words 11×14 – 25 words 12×12- 25 words 12×16 – 35 words 16×20 – 40 words 18×24 – 55 words — International Customers Outside the US – please contact me before purchasing 18×24 or larger. These sizes have a substantially higher shipping cost. I have no way of accounting for that with my shipping settings with how Etsy is set up. Failure to contact me before purchasing one of these larger sizes will lead to your order being canceled and refunded. — –Other Sizes Available– 24×24 and 24×30 – https://www.etsy.com/listing/469435437/xl-custom-quote-canvas-24×24-24×30-home?ref=shop_home_active_2 24×36 and 30×40 – https://www.etsy.com/listing/469435567/xxl-custom-quote-canvas-24×36-30×40-wall?ref=shop_home_active_3 –Production time– Please see Shipping and Policies section for current production time. Once your order is placed, I will message you within 24-48 hours to let you know when to expect a picture of your canvas to approve once it is finished. –Examples– I frequently post custom orders I have recently made on my Instagram. Check them out here! https://www.instagram.com/artofwordsboutiqueetsy/ –Contact– If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me through the following link: https://www.etsy.com/conversations/new?with_id=53857779&ref=owner_contact_leftnav I usually respond quickly, so be sure to check your conversations (located under You at the top of the page on a desktop browser, by clicking on the small triangle then selecting Conversations, or by tapping the 3 lines next to Etsy on the Etsy App and then selecting Conversations from the slide-over menu.) within 1 day of messaging me for faster service! 🙂 You can also email me:
- I have been seeing these jumbo outdoor dice all over the place this summer. They look so cute and so fun for outdoor parties. We really enjoy sitting on the porch and watching the kids play in the front yard on warm summer nights and these look like they would be perfect entertainment. Plus I…Read More »
- I would love to hang these in my room!!-40 DIY Home Decor Ideas That Arent Just For Christmas Please visit our website @ www.diygods.com
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- FREE Corkscrew Wine Printables – these would be cute hostess gifts – just frame and give with a bottle of wine! eclecticallyvintage.com
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.
- Its a little to us focused for me, but I really like the idea. It would be awesome for a company to add culture. …Go online to Staples, upload photos and order the Engineering print for $1.97 each! DIY Photo
- Like its hard! I think all the girls in our family could wear this t-shirt and it would be a true statement for all.