Photo via: scontent.xx.fbcdn.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Now that Fall is here, were thinking about redecorating our homes here at Brit + Co, which means its the perfect time for some DIY inspiration. There are literally thousands of different ways to make beautiful art for the walls of your home or office (along with posters and prints). But we narrowed it down a little to our top 100 favorite ideas. Whether youre into metallics or neon, color block or obmre, 2D or 3D theres an idea here to fit your home and your budget. Be sur…
- Ever have one of those moments when you think, “My mom would totally laugh at me for this”? Yesterday, I had one of those. When I was little I would sketch my first day of school outfits, redecorate my room on a random Saturday, eat the food around my plate one thing at a time …
- Perfect Chalk writing every time! I love this idea on creating the perfect looking chalkboard.
- Perfect for bringing spring inside any time of the year – giant paper flowers wall decor. Mix and match colors and the sizes of your flowers to make a stunning feature wall for your next party. Easy step by step instructions, a video tutorial, and templates to help you create the perfect flowers.:
- CUSTOM Colorado pallet board artwork featuring Colorado Flag, Aspen trees, and yours or your friends couple initials painted in! Makes great Valentines Day, engagement and wedding gift, birthday and welcoming home gift, or just-because artwork! No two are alike, these are hand painted by yours truly! Original design combines our lovely Colorado flag and favorite native trees! I am open to more customization if you are! The original artwork pictures is 21×21 however as custom artwork, we can bend the dimensions a little bit (price will fluctuate with dimensions) Must allow 6-8 weeks for completion and shipping will be based off on UPS or Fedex Ground. Please message me with the Couples Initials and with any other special customization requests! Physical Qualities: Reclaimed Pallet Boards, braced together in back with Nails and Staples, Simple Wire Hanging mechanism on back. Minwax Oil Based Stains (Water-based if requested) Acrylic Paint for artwork Clear Gloss Lacquer sealant
- This 11×14 mounted piece of art details the day your child was born in a cute, unique way. Its great for a playroom or nursery. It is printed on pearl paper and mounted on a 1/4 piece of artboard. You can display it as is on a cute easel or it can be matted and framed to hang on the wall. Great for birthday present, Mothers day present, Sip and See gift or a gift for a new-mommy! After your purchase, Ill contact you for the details to include. Youll receive a proof before the image is printed. Item will ship 2-3 weeks after proof approval. For corresponding birth announcements, please consider this listing: https://www.etsy.com/listing/161837729/birth-announcement-set-of-24?ref=related-1
- Looking for a unique touch to finish out a room. What about an anniversary coming up and you still havent found that perfect gift. This is what you have been searching for! This vintage antique window is left in its original found form preserving the rustic history and originality. The outside of the frame is a white and raw wood mix giving a great piece to look at. The personalization on this window is done in matte black vinyl and has a family quote on it reading as follows: FAMILY todays little moments become tomorrows precious memories Underneath the quote are three 5×7 frames that your pictures easily tape into from behind. This gives you the option of easily changing out images as you please, continuing the personalization. The vinyl color can be changed to better suit your personal needs. The frames themselves (window frame) we actually do not paint or distress. We believe the beauty is in the age and natural way that the window has weathered. Window dimensions: 28×30 If you have any questions, or ideas please feel free to message me. We do take custom orders and try to make every dream you have a reality.
- The First Ever Metallic Wood Plank Wall – Traceys Fancy – Girls Nursery Ideas – Feature Wall Ideas – Rustic Glam – Pink, Gold and Silvers
- I wanted to make gifts for my mother and mother-in-law for Mothers Day so I searched Pinterest (of course!) to find ideas that were creative yet not too expensive. I found many posts for DIY photo coasters and decided that would be perfect!… diygiftideas diyhomedecor woodworkingprojects
- These coordinates are for the exact location where my husband and I first met at a summer party held by a pair of mutual friends. This could be a great gift idea since you could choose any location with meaning – first meeting, homes you’ve lived in; the possibilities are endless!
- $25 – Days Until chalkboard, wooden sign. Great way to countdown any special event in your life; birthdays, vacations, holidays, etc. Also great for setting on top of mantles, counters, shelves, etc. The sign pictured is 28 wide by 5.5 tall. Comes ready to hang with a sawtooth picture hangers. Able to make different sizes (prices will vary based on size). Made to order – allow 2-3 weeks turn around time. Back of sign is unfinished wood. Due to the nature of wooden products, the coloring, knots, and imperfections can vary slightly from photo. Chalkboard area comes blank (as seen in the second photo) for you to write on it as you please. ** A magic eraser is recommended to clean the surface if you use Chalk Markers. Regular chalk can be cleaned with a wet cloth.