Photo via: diyrelics.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn thrift store plates into charming gold monogramed home decor for your kitchen or personalized gifts.
- An old, scuffed up cookie sheet is the perfect piece to repurpose into a snazzy magnetic memo board! Decoupage some pretty vintage fabric or paper with mod podge to complete this thrift DIY makeover craft project. Easy thrift store upcycle by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- I found an old frame at a thrift store for my project. And I ordered my prints from www.Foxgram.com. Foxgram was inexpensive and provided (really) fast shipping.
- DIY Art Ideas- Neon Pop Upcycled Thrift Store Art
- It’s been awhile since I’ve had a good makeover–a thrift store makeover that is! I used to regularly hit up thrift stores and garages sales, looking for fun projects to do, but I just ran out of inspiration. Now, thanks to these 21 incredibly chic thrift store makeovers, I have a renewed excitement for a …
- DIY chevron painted frame.. So gonna try this with a dollar store frame
- scrapbook paper and dollar store frames.
- Dollar store picture frames, spray paint, curtain rod, ribbon and eye hooks.
- scrapbook paper and dollar store frames…
- Inexpensive craft store frames fit perfectly around your light switch covers. | 40 Easy DIYs That Will Significantly Upgrade Your Home
- Cool idea, spray paint goodwill, rummage sale or dollar store frames red, black and white (or gray) and glue them together….
- The the frame with star fish could do this and incorporate fishing theme