Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This 11×14 mounted piece of art details the day your child was born in a cute, unique way. Its great for a playroom or nursery. It is printed on pearl paper and mounted on a 1/4 piece of artboard. You can display it as is on a cute easel or it can be matted and framed to hang on the wall. Great for birthday present, Mothers day present, Sip and See gift or a gift for a new-mommy! After your purchase, Ill contact you for the details to include. Youll receive a proof before the image is printed. Item will ship 2-3 weeks after proof approval. For corresponding birth announcements, please consider this listing: https://www.etsy.com/listing/161837729/birth-announcement-set-of-24?ref=related-1
- Fabric or scrapbook paper for a background with a painted initial in an open frame
- Framed seperately on wall. This but with wedding dress and tux. Super cute idea!
- Photo copy babies footprints onto scrapbook paper and frame with a black and white newborn pic-love this
- DIY Decorated Frames. Use cheap wooden frames and decorate them with scrapbook paper to personalize them. DIY pictureframe
- Great ideas gallery One special baby page with little feet
- Handmade wall decor. DIY scrapbook paper and a canvas!
- wall art w/ scrapbook paper
- 42 Ways to Decorate with Scrapbook Paper
- Paper mache letters covered with scrapbook paper
- You can make your own deer head for wall decoration! Printable DIY template (PDF) contains 13 pages. Use 160-240 g/m2 colored paper. Sizes of the head – 70 cm (A4) or 100 cm (A3). I would rather recommend using A3. If you need another size of finished sculpture, just change print scale and size of paper. Check out our tutorials on youtube.com/channel/UCTO0rWB3sQv161fWv0yG79Q. More photos on www.behance.net/alisa_slonishyna and instagram.com/explore/tags/wastepaperhead. Please, dont share the file or any part of it for financial or any other purposes. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please email me before leaving negative feedback. Thank you for understanding! Good luck
- Cute idea: framed key to first house or apartment. Im thinking of framing the key to our forever farm now that hubs is retiring from the army – our last house.