Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This 11×14 mounted piece of art details the day your child was born in a cute, unique way. Its great for a playroom or nursery. It is printed on pearl paper and mounted on a 1/4 piece of artboard. You can display it as is on a cute easel or it can be matted and framed to hang on the wall. Great for birthday present, Mothers day present, Sip and See gift or a gift for a new-mommy! After your purchase, Ill contact you for the details to include. Youll receive a proof before the image is printed. Item will ship 2-3 weeks after proof approval. For corresponding birth announcements, please consider this listing: https://www.etsy.com/listing/161837729/birth-announcement-set-of-24?ref=related-1
- Fabric or scrapbook paper for a background with a painted initial in an open frame
- New Year – New Mirror! Tutorial for DIY Sunburst Mirror using a celing medallion, beads and scrapbook paper! ~ Setting for Four
- Framed seperately on wall. This but with wedding dress and tux. Super cute idea!
- Great ideas gallery One special baby page with little feet
- Photo copy babies footprints onto scrapbook paper and frame with a black and white newborn pic-love this
- DIY Decorated Frames. Use cheap wooden frames and decorate them with scrapbook paper to personalize them. DIY pictureframe
- wall art w/ scrapbook paper
- Handmade wall decor. DIY scrapbook paper and a canvas!
- Cute idea: framed key to first house or apartment. Im thinking of framing the key to our forever farm now that hubs is retiring from the army – our last house.
- Paper mache letters covered with scrapbook paper
- 42 Ways to Decorate with Scrapbook Paper