Photo via: de.dawanda.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- foliage board with washi tape love this!
- DIY Washi tape wall decal
- 20 Creative Furniture Hacks :: AWESOME Ice chest makeover!!
- Top 20 paper garland ideas with www.crafthunter.com.au
- Roundup: Free Printables for Gallery Walls • Little Gold Pixel
- Roundup: 26 Free Printables for Gallery Walls and resources for lots more
- We all know that I am no stranger to wallpaper. I love it, I use it and I constantly find myself trying to get every single one of my clients to use it in their homes. We even did a massive wallpaper roundup last year where I showed you some my favorite sources. But, wallpaper can be daunting to shop for, commit to and hang. Not to mention it may not be the right solution for everyone… cue renters, commitment phobes, and squatters.
- DIY Abstract Artwork – Furniture Hacks Tutorial | Fall For DIY
- For a statement wall hanging, Staples does oversized prints called “engineer prints.” | 31 Home Decor Hacks That Are Borderline Genius
- These 9 organizing laundry hacks are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these AWESOME tips! Now I have some cute ways to organize my laundry room Definitely pinning for later!
- Click for Seriously amazing Fool proof hacks to take the guess work out of bookshelves styling. This post makes it EASY to master your bookshelf decorating. Give your bookshelf a makeover!
- Photocopy the back of whatever you want to hang. Tape to the wall for perfect alignment before drilling holes.