Photo via: bobvila.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Recycle Old Drawer Furniture Ideas Projects – Instructions: Collection of New Ways to Re-purpose drawers into shelf, bookcase, doll house, pet bed and more
- Beys Cellar Wine More
- We recently went through a bathroom renovation and we did it all ourselves. The only thing that was left in the bathroom were the hardwood floors. Everything else was updated. One big new thing on my wish list for the bathroom was a horizontal planked wall! These beautiful walls are very, very popular right more »
- Hello there friends! I hope you’re having a great week! I know that we’re over a month away from the official start of summer but I say solstice schmolstice! My calendar says summer has arrived when the threat of frost has passed and I can wear sandals… that’s more of an appropriate gauge of summer’s …
- Explore laundry room decorating ideas that are stylish and functional. With extra storage space, hidden appliances, and pops of color, these laundry rooms will inspire your next home renovation. For more decorating ideas, head to Domino.
- shares Facebook Twitter Pinterest StumbleUpon TumblrWhen it comes to art, many believe that it is an inextricable part of life while some do not consider art all that important. The fact is art is something that plays a vital role in our lives if not in terms of a means of living then in many other ways. Art adds an extra dimension to our lives that makes things more interesting and pleasing to the senses. It is also a way to discover the core of creativity that we all have and harnessing it as a means of keeping stress away.
- The goal of this article is to prepare you for the basic knowledge youll need to know to be successful and possibly more readied than the average Army recruit arriving to Basic Combat Training (BCT).
- Easy $5 shelves with leather straps! This is so cool! Love! – This is a pretty easy shelving idea. I think it will cost a little more than $5, but not much!
- Geometric Prints in Gold Frames! Islands Framing Gallery in Savannah, GA is a premiere custom framing shop with years of experience in the business, attention to detail, and phenomenal customer service! Call (912) 691-5785 or visit our website www.islandsframing.com for more information!
- Thats right, My hello wreath is the 1 pinned wreath on Pintrest!! You can also find it on Porch.com and DIYHomeDecorz.com, as well as, LuxeFinds.com. I have improved the original to include a hand painted hello sign and a removable or interchangeable bow. And best yet, its now available in a 13 size wreath!! (The 1st pic is a 16 and the last pic is a 13) Realistic-looking Boxwood Wreath made with varying shapes, sizes, and shades of leaves. The artificial boxwood branches provides more of a natural look. Each fade-resistant branch is tightly wired to a grapevine wreath base for extra support against the elements. I have personally tested these wreaths in some of the worst weather my area has experienced. They held up perfectly! Includes a burlap ribbon and a hand-painted wooden hello sign. Want a different color writing for your sign? Just convo me. No extra charge for a different color. Please note that the length of the sign is proportional to the size of the wreath. For example, the sign for the 13 wreath is 12×4 and 14×5 for the other sized wreaths. This is why I can now offer this 1 Pinned wreath in a smaller size. Boxwood Blessings, Stephanie
- Starburst mirror with dollar store supplies (metallic-painted bamboo skewers, mirrors in various sizes with card-stock backs, hot glue) I want to try this but will probably go w metal rods and for backers use washers or metal discs w/ gold or silver plate. That way I could solder them on. Cost a little more but will last longer.
- Steampunk inspiration More