Photo via: deerpearlflowers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pom Pom Rug | Lion Brand Yarn OK, quickly: how cute is that baby?! Now that’s out of the way, how cute is this rug?! This is one of my favourite posts in a long time. Pom poms are so easy to make, and…
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- When hanging a picture, put toothpaste on the frame where the nail needs to be, press it against the wall and voila! Put the nail there!
- Learn how to string a letter on canvas. Outline the letter using a stencil, create stitches with yarn and then add a second color yarn. Find everything you need for this craft at your local Michaels.
- How To Make A Wood Pallet Wall Shelf »There are many advantages to making a Wood Pallet Wall Shelf. First off is the recycling, the reuse of pallets that would normally just get thrown out helps out just that much more.
- Learn how to make Wood Floating Shelves with DIY Pete! Simple, affordable project that looks great. Check out the video, post, and free plans here: http://DIYPete.com/FloatingShelves
- How-To: Incredibly Simple Boho-Style Wall Hanging. I think this could be a great project for the yarn you love, but don’t know what to knit.
- How To Make A Sign Using Vinyl Letters from NewtonCustomInteriors.com Learn how to make this quick & easy sign using vinyl letters with this step-by-step tutorial.
- How to Build an Easy Custom Size Picture Frame // Cant find the perfect sized picture frame? Learn how to make your own in a few simple steps with this easy tutorial!
- Looking for a cheaper way to decorate with quality art? Read on to find out how to make your own DIY Paper Wall Art piece. All you need is JAM Paper!
- Dont take that old fenicng to the dump! Make a cool vintage sign out of it! This tutorial shows you how! Confessions of a Serial Do-it-Yourslelfer
- Dwell Beautiful shows you how to make some recycled magazine art as a great way to get rid of all those extra magazines lying around! Check out her tutorial!