Photo via: weddingwindow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- MUST PIN! Best DIY Photo Canvas tutorial out there! Learn the secret to creating REAL canvas texture with this full tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- How to transfer a photo onto a slab of wood… for a unique diy photo display.. I know I will want this later in life
- An easy tutorial for this cute DIY photo display. This is a great way to show many photos or cards at once and swap them out as the little ones get older! Im putting this in our basement living room http://www.amandakatherine.com/diy-6-photo-display/
- How to Build an Easy Custom Size Picture Frame // Cant find the perfect sized picture frame? Learn how to make your own in a few simple steps with this easy tutorial!
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- DIY Home Decor | Small Wood Projects | Would you believe you can make these rustic wood wall stars inspired by Pottery Barn for only $4 each? Check out the tutorial to find out how!
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- Learn How to Quill a darling Heart Shaped Mothers Day Paper Craft Gift Idea via Paper Chase – Moms and Grandmas will love these pretty handmade works of art! The BEST Easy DIY Mothers Day Gifts and Treats Ideas – Holiday Craft Activity Projects, Free Printables and Favorite Brunch Desserts Recipes for Moms and Grandmas
- Learn how to create a monogram gallery wall for an empty space in your home that needs a little love. Tutorial includes source ideas for your letters!
- With this Concrete Deer Head Taxidermy tutorial you will learn how to make something look like concrete without using concrete!
- Learn how to make giant tissue paper flowers that are the perfect luau party decoration or anytime party decoration. These large tissue poms are so easy with this tutorial with pictures!
- You can make your own deer head for wall decoration! Printable DIY template (PDF) contains 13 pages. Use 160-240 g/m2 colored paper. Sizes of the head – 70 cm (A4) or 100 cm (A3). I would rather recommend using A3. If you need another size of finished sculpture, just change print scale and size of paper. Check out our tutorials on youtube.com/channel/UCTO0rWB3sQv161fWv0yG79Q. More photos on www.behance.net/alisa_slonishyna and instagram.com/explore/tags/wastepaperhead. Please, dont share the file or any part of it for financial or any other purposes. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please email me before leaving negative feedback. Thank you for understanding! Good luck