Photo via: baers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- buy ceiling medallions from home depot and spray paint.
- Stencils and stylish paint colors are one of modern interior trends in decorating walls, ceiling and furniture
- love the ceiling
- Wall Vase – inside or out. 2x8x18 inch board. 3/8” ceiling flange. ¾” split ring hanger. 12×1¼” wood screws. 12” piece 3/8” threaded rod cut into 3” pcs. Wine bottle. Stain board w dark walnut rust-oleum wood stain. Attach above handware and a picture hanger on back. Viola!
- FINALLY I am here with our DIY shiplap tutorial. You guys.. this is seriously so easy & makes a huge impact on any room. We have always been a shiplap fan & even did a shiplap wall in our N…
- Fantastic fans…….I want this style of fans on my porch, just too cool…haha
- 12 Unique & Creative Ideas for Ceiling Medallions
- Before painting your walls or ceilings, use a stencil to create a raised pattern. Holding the stencil in place, apply joint compound with a putty knife over the stencil. Remove the stencil to reveal the pattern. Allow to dry thoroughly before painting.
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- Good Things | Martha Stewart Weddings
- DIY chevron painted frame.. So gonna try this with a dollar store frame
- moldura de flores para o relógio de parede