Photo via: media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Longhorn Ceiling Fan
- buy ceiling medallions from home depot and spray paint.
- Stencils and stylish paint colors are one of modern interior trends in decorating walls, ceiling and furniture
- Wall Vase – inside or out. 2x8x18 inch board. 3/8” ceiling flange. ¾” split ring hanger. 12×1¼” wood screws. 12” piece 3/8” threaded rod cut into 3” pcs. Wine bottle. Stain board w dark walnut rust-oleum wood stain. Attach above handware and a picture hanger on back. Viola!
- love the sign!
- Rustic wall picture display – you can get the line and clips at Ikea in a whole set. Love the wood behind.
- For ring or grommet curtains, leave one of the rings on bracket. I think this gives your curtains a more complete look and it gets rid of side light coming into the room. With a window facing the sun all day, I love this idea.
- Love the barn door style? We have 35 ways for you to build your own door AND your own hardware, so your new door can be both budget-friendly and stylish, PLUS inexpensive options for purchasing pre-made rolling door hardware.
- We all know that I am no stranger to wallpaper. I love it, I use it and I constantly find myself trying to get every single one of my clients to use it in their homes. We even did a massive wallpaper roundup last year where I showed you some my favorite sources. But, wallpaper can be daunting to shop for, commit to and hang. Not to mention it may not be the right solution for everyone… cue renters, commitment phobes, and squatters.
- 20+ Thrifty Farmhouse Decor Ideas via Hometalk — GREAT ideas! Especially love the shelves and wooden range hood.
- Barnwood Design. Love the idea of lining the doorways with barnwood
- Do you love baseball or someone in your life crazy for the sport? Well then check out these Fabulous Baseball DIY Projects! You will hit it out of the park