Photo via: noahxnw.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- dates of a life- I love how this would mean nothing to everybody but mean everything to us
- Modern farmhouse inspired styles are extremely trendy, as seen on popular design show Fixer Upper, with designers pulling from French, Industrial and Country styles featuring these paint colors. Achieve the rustic, but soft modern farmhouse look in your own home with these paint colors!
- Feeling the need to organize but dont even know where to start? My problem seems to always be not ever having enough places to put things, at least not in an organized way! Organizers can be so pricey in stores, too, and I hate to spend money on them when I can almost always make something better.
- 20+ Thrifty Farmhouse Decor Ideas via Hometalk — GREAT ideas! Especially love the shelves and wooden range hood.
- The Pottery Barn Gallery frames hung from their hooks look so great. Modern, layered and simple. Love the pendant and pillow too!!
- I have one of these in my closet for my scarves and belts. I originally got it from IKEA for my kitchen utinsils, but it was too big so I found a better place for it.
- We all know that I am no stranger to wallpaper. I love it, I use it and I constantly find myself trying to get every single one of my clients to use it in their homes. We even did a massive wallpaper roundup last year where I showed you some my favorite sources. But, wallpaper can be daunting to shop for, commit to and hang. Not to mention it may not be the right solution for everyone… cue renters, commitment phobes, and squatters.
- Ive seen window picture frames with a different pic in every section, but i love the large picture with the window over it.
- DIY Framed Chalkboard Wall! LOVE this! Cheap and easy too! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Gathering Beauty is a craft and diy blog where I share all the things Im making and baking everything else I just cant live without.
- Free Farmhouse Printables For Your Home — The Mountain View Cottage