Photo via: folkartbythecracklingcrows.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this handpainted wood sign for the playroom. And its easy to make with paint and letters from the craft store.
- This lovely driftwood sign will fit in with any decor. Each sign is unique driftwood collected from Seneca Lake in the Finger Lakes region of NY. It is untreated, yet lightly sanded. This piece measures 14 long and 3 1/2 wide at its longest/widest part. It can be displayed on the wall using the back hook bar or placed on a table vignette. The Love is hand painted on with white paint and lightly sanded to distress.
- Salty Bison :: I love being yours sign
- Rustic Wedding Vow Sign Made From Reclaimed Wood – From This Day Forward Wood Sign – Wedding Gift Idea – Rustic Wedding Decor – Love Sign
- Love you deerly wood pallet sign, maybe use real antlers on a board to make this?!
- Love pallet sign Love wood sign rustic by TheGingerbreadShed
- cool How to make a reclaimed wood Love rope sign
- Love Pallet Sign
- Loving the text on an old shutter idea for a sign!
- Awesome Tutorial On How To Make A Really Big Pallet Sign! – – – – She has instructions on how to assemble the pallet sign and how she made a…
- Add a touch of romance to your home with this Key to my Heart Rustic Wood Sign! Find the tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- Authentically Vintage and Full Of Charm and Character. This Bakery Sign by The Gathering House (BHD) is sure to be a stunner when gracing the walls of your home!