Photo via: lizmarieblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These fun, modern flowers add a nice touch to a nursery or girls room. While this piece will look sweet in a babys room, it is also something that wont seem babyish and can stay with your child as she grows into a big girl room. Size: 18×24 Edges: 1.5 inches deep, painted gray so there is no need to frame Medium: Acrylic Paint Finish: Finished with two coats of satin varnish to keep it protected. This painting is finished, varnished and READY TO SHIP. The photos that you see are the painting that you will receive. *SHIPPING* I typically ship Fed Ex or USPS and always get tracking and insurance on each item. The shipping prices listed are for purchases shipped to locations in the US. I will gladly ship internationally; however the price will vary by location. Keep in touch with Murray Designs…new items are posted weekly. Blog — http://amiemurray.blogspot.com/ Facebook — facebook.com/MurrayDesignShop
- Is your lighting lacking in the cool factor? Most bedroom lighting is pretty dull, at least when you buy something affordable in stores. However, add a little DIY creativity, and you can make something far superior to anything you could ever buy. If you are looking for cool DIY lighting ideas for teens bedrooms, tween …
- Great DIY tutorial for how to make a large painted wood sign – NO special tools required! Anyone could make this project!
- Bronze and Copper Wall art – diy with terra cotta. – Wonder if I could do this with the hot glue/tinfoil/shoe polish idea, only spray paint the tin foil before putting on the shoe polish.
- I started with a large Canvas from Michaels. I used Painters tape to create a flower stencil (its easier to do than you think and saved me a lot of $, versus buying a stencil). I let my little one paint with yellows and oranges (to match the bedding in my room). I let it dry and peeled the tape off. It now hangs above my bed 🙂
- Looking for some easy ways to make extra cash on the side? If you love making things like we do, then selling crafts is the best way to go, ever! We are always looking for unique ideas that allow us to put our crafting skills to good use and get paid for it, and we …
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- This hand painted Ephesians verse is a perfect piece to brighten any wall! The black background and different use of colors make it virtually able to match with anything! Materials: stretched canvas and acrylic paint If you have any questions or custom orders, send me a message and I will be happy to see what I can do
- This lovely driftwood sign will fit in with any decor. Each sign is unique driftwood collected from Seneca Lake in the Finger Lakes region of NY. It is untreated, yet lightly sanded. This piece measures 14 long and 3 1/2 wide at its longest/widest part. It can be displayed on the wall using the back hook bar or placed on a table vignette. The Love is hand painted on with white paint and lightly sanded to distress.
- We all know that I am no stranger to wallpaper. I love it, I use it and I constantly find myself trying to get every single one of my clients to use it in their homes. We even did a massive wallpaper roundup last year where I showed you some my favorite sources. But, wallpaper can be daunting to shop for, commit to and hang. Not to mention it may not be the right solution for everyone… cue renters, commitment phobes, and squatters.
- Let’s face it, not all of us love mornings and a lot of people find it difficult to get up their beds and go through their days. We know that feeling, we have all been through those days, that is why we have crafted messages that will help you get through your rough day, and might help you spread good vibes to all the people around you.
- DIY: String Heart – love this! Cant wait to make one for my room after I get my walls painted 🙂