Photo via: decoratemediana.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- After the wedding hang your vows on the wall as a constant reminder. Love this idea.
- Free Printables – Dream Big, Never Give Up, Youve Got This! Encouragement for you – hang it over your desk or anywhere you need the reminder that you can do it!
- I so need to paint this for my little girls room . SO CUTE!! And great reminder to read every day. Canvas Painting Heart 1 Corinthians 1614 by JordansCanvas
- With this template, you can make your own paper deer head! Size: 11 pages, 29 parts Difficulty level: high The dimensions of the assembled sculpture: H50 W30 D30 when printing on A4 or H70 W40 D40 when printing on A3 The product contains the following files in .pdf format: 1. The basic template 2. Reminder of the assembly order 3. Reminders of ways to create the sculpture (soon) For this model fit Standard, Universal and Colorful ways. In addition to the template, you will need: 1. Paper or cardstock, density of 160-300 g / m2, white or colored. 2. Tools: ruler, office knife, scissors, glue. Before deciding to purchase the product, please, explore sample page and make sure that you will cope with the task. Wishing you a pleasant experience and excellent results
- String Art: FAITH HOPE LOVE
- For ring or grommet curtains, leave one of the rings on bracket. I think this gives your curtains a more complete look and it gets rid of side light coming into the room. With a window facing the sun all day, I love this idea.
- Forget the other bathrooms in the link, I love this one! Interior design by Betsy Burnham. Photography by Amy Neunsinger.
- Easy $5 shelves with leather straps! This is so cool! Love! – This is a pretty easy shelving idea. I think it will cost a little more than $5, but not much!
- LOVE this Blanket Ladder!
- Love this @mcleverly you should make something like these for your Shabby Creations page
- Love you deerly wood pallet sign, maybe use real antlers on a board to make this?!
- Plastic spoon sunburst DIY wall art LOVE this. With a small round mirror in the centre! Great entrance way piece