Photo via: ducksinarowevents.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great ideas gallery One special baby page with little feet
- After the wedding hang your vows on the wall as a constant reminder. Love this idea.
- Rustic Wedding Vow Sign Made From Reclaimed Wood – From This Day Forward Wood Sign – Wedding Gift Idea – Rustic Wedding Decor – Love Sign
- An easy tutorial for this cute DIY photo display. This is a great way to show many photos or cards at once and swap them out as the little ones get older! Im putting this in our basement living room http://www.amandakatherine.com/diy-6-photo-display/
- Cute idea. Take an old picture frame, choose a fun fabric for the background, frame a small picture (they used greeting cards in this one), and attach to the fabric.
- Pom Pom Rug | Lion Brand Yarn OK, quickly: how cute is that baby?! Now that’s out of the way, how cute is this rug?! This is one of my favourite posts in a long time. Pom poms are so easy to make, and…
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a baby jar* and keep it handy for quick touch-ups. pinner said *I did this Aug. 2011 – dont use a baby food jar – use a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- Susie Shorts Watercolor Christmas Card Ideas – Greeting Cards
- Digital collection 80 Antique Maps Large Images printable for your scrap, cards, labels, jewellery, decoupage art old ancient World / C102 via Etsy
- Framed seperately on wall. This but with wedding dress and tux. Super cute idea!
- What a lovely and unique idea! Stop the clock when the baby was born. 🙂
- Nautical Nursery art – Baby Boy Nursery Art Chevron Elephant Nursery Prints, Boy Nautical Nursery, Childrens decor. Inspirational Quotes