Photo via: ducksinarowevents.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out this item in my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/listing/217377185/custom-buck-and-doe-sign-with-name Tags: Nursery, baby, hunting, lodge, cabin, distressed, rustic, old, antique, deer, stag, rack, christian, verse, bow, arrow, woods, venison, hunt, hunter, camo, wedding, anniversary, house warming, new home, marriage, engagement, couple, family, child, birthday, birthdate
- Great ideas gallery One special baby page with little feet
- baby subway art love this color combo of teal, red and grey
- After the wedding hang your vows on the wall as a constant reminder. Love this idea.
- Rustic Wedding Vow Sign Made From Reclaimed Wood – From This Day Forward Wood Sign – Wedding Gift Idea – Rustic Wedding Decor – Love Sign
- Love the Fixer Upper Style home decor? Our personalized feed canvas sign is a replica of the sign on a fixer upper styled home. Our vintage goods sign is personalized farmhouse sign, with distressed background and vintage fonts. We know you look high and low for the perfect sign for your farmhouse, but when you find it it doesnt fit your space. With our designs you can add that rustic detail and it will fit your space. Perfect for housewarming, wedding or birthday gift for that hard to buy for person. ❤ WE CREATE CUSTOM DESIGNS AS WELL – CONTACT US FOR DETAILS ★FOR RUSH ORDER please contact us for rush order fee and upgraded shipping.★ /// LISTING DETAILS /// STAY – Charcoal Font and Border – Light Grey AWHILE – Light Grey DISTRESSED WHITE BACKGROUND • 8×8 inches – 1.5 Deep Canvas • 12×12 inches – .75 Deep Canvas • 16×16 inches .75 Deep Canvas • 20×20 inches .75 Deep Canvas • 24×24 inches .75 Deep Canvas • 30×30 inches .75 Deep Canvas • 36×36 inches – .75 Deep Canvas CANVAS DETAILS • CANVAS w/BLACK SIDES • .75 DEEP CANVAS FRAME or 1.5 DEEP FRAME (8×8 ) • Stretched Canvas • Satin Finish • Hardware • UV protected inks ❤ SPECIAL OFFER ❤ Pin our listing to your Pinterest board and Ill send you a coupon code for 10% off! After you have pinned to your board please convo me for your coupon code. /// CANVAS – SHIPPING – DETAILS /// Your final piece is sturdy and finished with a saw-tooth hanger, and ready for display immediately upon arrival. Once complete, your canvas is packaged in a clear plastic, with corrugated cardboard to protect corners, securely boxed, and shipped (unfortunately we do not ship to PO Boxes for this Item). ★ INSURANCE IS NOT INCLUDED, if you would like insurance please contact me for details. /// SHIPPING & PROCESSING /// All orders are processed as soon as we get them however, the TURNAROUND TIME IS 1-3 business days to personalize, send your to processing and shipping time depends on locations. Shipping is ground shipping and can take 7-14 days once it is processed. ★★ For rush order please contact us for rush order fee and upgraded shipping. ★★ © copyright protected by Company 333 Designs, LLC – Walls of Wisdom Co. | All Rights Reserved Personal Use ONLY – Reproduction of Company 333 Designs, LLC – Walls of Wisdom Co.is strictly prohibited. All images, designs, and text are copyrighted and cannot be stored, reproduced, or used without obtaining prior written consent from the owner.
- An easy tutorial for this cute DIY photo display. This is a great way to show many photos or cards at once and swap them out as the little ones get older! Im putting this in our basement living room http://www.amandakatherine.com/diy-6-photo-display/
- Cute idea. Take an old picture frame, choose a fun fabric for the background, frame a small picture (they used greeting cards in this one), and attach to the fabric.
- Pom Pom Rug | Lion Brand Yarn OK, quickly: how cute is that baby?! Now that’s out of the way, how cute is this rug?! This is one of my favourite posts in a long time. Pom poms are so easy to make, and…
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a baby jar* and keep it handy for quick touch-ups. pinner said *I did this Aug. 2011 – dont use a baby food jar – use a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- A simple and cute way to display your favorite photos! Great for Christmas cards, too. 🙂
- Susie Shorts Watercolor Christmas Card Ideas – Greeting Cards