Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out this super easy and simple macrame wall hanging tutorial. This step by step guide is also suitable for beginners!
- Macrame wall hanging More
- How To Macrame (And Create A Wall Hanging!)
- Clothespin picture hanger idea – Teen Crafts that ARENT stupid – by A Little Craft In Your Day. Thanks @ALittleCraftInYourDay. Use www.3RingCircles.com craft ring base to make the frame, available in different size and shapes. 3RingCircles DiyBangles
- 15 DIY Pallet Project tutorial from Pallet signs, art, decor, crafts, shelving, furniture, ikea hacks, gardening and planters.
- When hanging a picture, put toothpaste on the frame where the nail needs to be, press it against the wall and voila! Put the nail there!
- Kitchen wall art! Poppytalk: Thinking Outside the Box: Vertical Planters
- Make this DIY hanging planter – www.craftifair.com
- Add a festive touch to your home décor by crafting a few of these adorable DIY yarn balls. Its a fun yarn craft that everyone (even kids) can get involved with and is perfect for using up old or leftover yarn.
- 50 DIY wall art tutorials, a diy craft post from the blog burlap and blue, written by linda smith on Bloglovin’
- DIY BeautyMarks Embellished Decorative Objects are an easy DIY to do by yourself or have a craft night with friends. Are you going to make your decor metallic or watercolor? For the video tutorial click here: ‘DIWhyNot: 3 Holiday Gifts‘ DIY BeautyMarks Embellished Decorative Objects Prep It: Ceramics or faux animal skulls – Here are links for the ones […]
- An old, scuffed up cookie sheet is the perfect piece to repurpose into a snazzy magnetic memo board! Decoupage some pretty vintage fabric or paper with mod podge to complete this thrift DIY makeover craft project. Easy thrift store upcycle by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com