Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When hanging a picture, put toothpaste on the frame where the nail needs to be, press it against the wall and voila! Put the nail there!
- Check out this super easy and simple macrame wall hanging tutorial. This step by step guide is also suitable for beginners!
- How To Macrame (And Create A Wall Hanging!)
- Macramé hanging planters – by Craft & Creativity //Manbo
- CUSTOM Colorado pallet board artwork featuring Colorado Flag, Aspen trees, and yours or your friends couple initials painted in! Makes great Valentines Day, engagement and wedding gift, birthday and welcoming home gift, or just-because artwork! No two are alike, these are hand painted by yours truly! Original design combines our lovely Colorado flag and favorite native trees! I am open to more customization if you are! The original artwork pictures is 21×21 however as custom artwork, we can bend the dimensions a little bit (price will fluctuate with dimensions) Must allow 6-8 weeks for completion and shipping will be based off on UPS or Fedex Ground. Please message me with the Couples Initials and with any other special customization requests! Physical Qualities: Reclaimed Pallet Boards, braced together in back with Nails and Staples, Simple Wire Hanging mechanism on back. Minwax Oil Based Stains (Water-based if requested) Acrylic Paint for artwork Clear Gloss Lacquer sealant
- Easy DIY yarn wall hanging
- Lord give me the Coffee to change the things I can change and Wine to accept the things I cant wood sign sign kitchen wall hanging on Etsy, $28.00
- Swedish Easter Wall Hanging
- A chic and modern tassel wall hanging you can make in any colors you wish with this simple tutorial!
- DIY Driftwood Wall Hanging http://www.twelveoeightblog.com/2014/07/driftwood-wall-hanging.html
- collage wall hanging
- 5 Easy Steps To Hanging A Wall Of Art Like Dabito /