Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Wall Bathroom Decor on a Budget | DIY Rustic Mason Jar Sconce by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/bathroom-decorating-ideas-on-a-budget/
- Handcrafted from pinewood, these signs come stained or distressed, with your choice of block or script letter monogramming. You choose the letter and bow color. The dimensions of this plaque are approximately 17 x 14 inches. It will hang nicely from a wreath hanger on your door. Because each of our pieces is hand cut from wood that can have a rough texture, knots, small cracks or other imperfections that add to its rustic nature, painted with paints mixed right on the piece, and hand distressed, no two will ever be exactly the same. All plaques are available in a stained or distressed finish upon request. Thank you so much for stopping by. We hope we can assist you with your custom needs! 🙂
- Mason jar wall hanging for q-tips, brushes, tubes. Perfect for those who dont care for the messy bathroom drawer.
- Mason Jar Wall Hanging Hook with reclaimed wood | 26 DIY Mason Jar Crafts You Can Make In Under an Hour at http://diyready/com/mason-jar-crafts-in-under-an-hour
- Reclaimed wood pallet sign with mason jar & quote by thedottedbow on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/226257213/reclaimed-wood-pallet-sign-with-mason
- MASON JAR HERB GARDEN – Attractive & clever way to plant fresh herbs without them taking over your entire yard!
- DIY Mason Jar Shelf
- Make these signs by taking and old piece of wood, paint it using a white wash technique. Print your words backwards on an inkjet printer. Place printed paper face down on the wood, using a paint brush wet the paper SLIGHTLY. Take the top end of a pen or sharpie and burnish the letters for a more uniform look. Attach a wire hanger and your done.
- These coordinates are for the exact location where my husband and I first met at a summer party held by a pair of mutual friends. This could be a great gift idea since you could choose any location with meaning – first meeting, homes you’ve lived in; the possibilities are endless!
- With rich metalwork, this chic mirror makes a sophisticated accent. Placed by the door, its perfect for last-minute makeup checks or making a small space feel a little bigger.
- You all know how much I love mason jars. I constantly post about their endless everyday usefulness. I’ve used them as fun gift ideas, such as Cowgirl Cookies… Creative party decor at a …
- Absolutely love this old window and planter…and the mason jars are so in right now….can you believe she was lucky enough to have found the window with the box actually attached??? Why cant I find deals like that??? 🙂