Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hot Glue Gun Art – Spray painted with Metallic Silver, distressed with black paint – giving it an antique metal look. by adele
- DIY Antique Banister Wall Planter | www.blesserhouse.com – A quick and simple tutorial for how to make a wall planter from a repurposed antique banister using artificial plants. Cute way to bring the outdoors in!
- Recycled Wood Wall Clock French Barn look by CityandSeaVintage, $289.00
- DIY Home Decor | Small Wood Projects | Would you believe you can make these rustic wood wall stars inspired by Pottery Barn for only $4 each? Check out the tutorial to find out how!
- Repurposed Window Nightlight || battery powered LED strand, twigs, old window – poof, excellent night light AND awesome wall art by day.
- Native Line woven with metal threads copper and silver wall hangings – crochet wall hanging, wall hanging yarn
- rustic barn wood pallet sign. by ModernRefinement on Etsy, $125.00
- Reclaimed Barn Wood Bathroom Shelves by CaseConcepts2000 on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/209723658/reclaimed-barn-wood-bathroom-shelves
- Rustic Family Sign made from vintage letters and old corrugated metal – 6 wide by 3 tall
- DIY – Create a Rustic Wall Plaque Using Metal Craft Letters
- rustic coat rack with bench | Rustic Antique Coat Rack One of a Kind by BytheRiverFurniture
- $25 – Days Until chalkboard, wooden sign. Great way to countdown any special event in your life; birthdays, vacations, holidays, etc. Also great for setting on top of mantles, counters, shelves, etc. The sign pictured is 28 wide by 5.5 tall. Comes ready to hang with a sawtooth picture hangers. Able to make different sizes (prices will vary based on size). Made to order – allow 2-3 weeks turn around time. Back of sign is unfinished wood. Due to the nature of wooden products, the coloring, knots, and imperfections can vary slightly from photo. Chalkboard area comes blank (as seen in the second photo) for you to write on it as you please. ** A magic eraser is recommended to clean the surface if you use Chalk Markers. Regular chalk can be cleaned with a wet cloth.