Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- Navy Gray Nursery Wall Art – Baby Footprint Hearts – Personalized Baby Boy Nursery Decor – Baby Wall Art Print Green, Navy, Charcoal Grey by PitterPatterPrint on Etsy
- Butterfly Nursery Decor Butterfly Decoration Green and Pink Baby Girl Shower Gift for MIA BUTTERFLIES Wall Decor. $25.00, via Etsy. Thats what I was thinking of naming my daughter 🙂
- These fun, modern flowers add a nice touch to a nursery or girls room. While this piece will look sweet in a babys room, it is also something that wont seem babyish and can stay with your child as she grows into a big girl room. Size: 18×24 Edges: 1.5 inches deep, painted gray so there is no need to frame Medium: Acrylic Paint Finish: Finished with two coats of satin varnish to keep it protected. This painting is finished, varnished and READY TO SHIP. The photos that you see are the painting that you will receive. *SHIPPING* I typically ship Fed Ex or USPS and always get tracking and insurance on each item. The shipping prices listed are for purchases shipped to locations in the US. I will gladly ship internationally; however the price will vary by location. Keep in touch with Murray Designs…new items are posted weekly. Blog — http://amiemurray.blogspot.com/ Facebook — facebook.com/MurrayDesignShop
- Grey Triangle Print, Geometric Art, Printable Wall Art, Triangles Print, Instant Download, Modern Wall Art, Mountain Print, Grey Triangles Printable Art – This is a digital print , ready for instant download. This is a digital file, ready for instant download. It can be printed on your own computer, by your local print/photo shop,or have it printed online. Your file will contain a high resolution .jpg which will produce an excellent quality print up to 16 x 20. Your print shop will be able to adjust the size down, if you want a smaller print, or if you are printing at home and are unable to resize the file yourself, please contact me and Ill send your exact size for you. If you want a larger file size ( over 16 x 20 ) for poster prints, please contact me with your dimensions and Ill let you know if the file can be adjusted to your size. The cost of a large file is $15. If you would like us to PRINT AND SHIP your design directly to you, you can find the details here: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/238833092/honey-tree-prints-any-design-printed-and?ref=shop_home_active_1&ga_search_query=printed%2Band%2Bshipped Your print is for personal use only but it can be used as many times as you like! There are great value, standard size frames available in high street stores such as Ikea, which will frame your print beautifully. Our typography prints and instant download printable art on Etsy feature inspirational and motivational quotes, along with some great wall art. Perfect for your home, office or work space. Affordable wall art and wall decor instantly available! © COPYRIGHT Honey Tree Prints Original artwork is the intellectual property of Honey Tree Prints.
- Pink and Black Yarn Wall Hanging Art Deco banner fiber art nursery modern decor…
- Great ideas gallery One special baby page with little feet
- ★DANDELION Wall Art Flower Artwork Aqua Gray Custom Colors Modern Nursery Set of 3 Prints Decor Bedroom Bathroom Dorm Three ★Includes 3 unframed
- Nautical Nursery art – Baby Boy Nursery Art Chevron Elephant Nursery Prints, Boy Nautical Nursery, Childrens decor. Inspirational Quotes
- Casa Diseno Nursery Item Checklist LifeStyled: Oh Baby, Youre Pregnant? Tips on Itemizing Your Nursery List
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Be brave strong and courageous seek adventure and truth, Explorer Nursery…