Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- use tiles and cover with scrapbook paper and modge podge or use Dollar store frames – way cheaper than Ballard Designs
- Fine glitter paint, modge podge, wooden letter, and lace cardstock!!
- For books that have fallen apart! Modge Podge on canvas…seriously LOVE this idea!
- An old, scuffed up cookie sheet is the perfect piece to repurpose into a snazzy magnetic memo board! Decoupage some pretty vintage fabric or paper with mod podge to complete this thrift DIY makeover craft project. Easy thrift store upcycle by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- 42 Ways to Decorate with Scrapbook Paper
- wall art w/ scrapbook paper
- Paper mache letters covered with scrapbook paper
- scrapbook paper and dollar store frames.
- New Year – New Mirror! Tutorial for DIY Sunburst Mirror using a celing medallion, beads and scrapbook paper! ~ Setting for Four
- Got scrapbook paper and press-board squares? Voila!
- Scrapbook paper as photo mat
- scrapbook paper and dollar store frames…