Photo via: neatandtangled.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A personal favorite from my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/listing/226746458/anchor-nautical-burlapdeco-mesh-wreath
- Knowing your home is truly clean is deep-down satisfying, so here are a few of my favorite secret tips to clean those areas that typically get overlooked.
- We all know that I am no stranger to wallpaper. I love it, I use it and I constantly find myself trying to get every single one of my clients to use it in their homes. We even did a massive wallpaper roundup last year where I showed you some my favorite sources. But, wallpaper can be daunting to shop for, commit to and hang. Not to mention it may not be the right solution for everyone… cue renters, commitment phobes, and squatters.
- Hello and welcome to The Mountain View Cottage! Im so glad youre here! Im a doughnut loving mom of 4 Proud LEO wife and always up to my elbows in paint and saw dust! Join me as I share all my favorite DIY projects, tutorials, and recipes! -xo Haley
- For all the pictures you have and no frames to put them in. So neat!:
- Corner photo frames. (Hummm, neat idea, but uncertain on photos wrapping around the corner. The frames could meet up on the edge, but think the frames still might be best if they met in the corner but that each wall had its own photo frame.
- neat idea
- Wall art: Material covered canvas; some covered with burlap with words inscribed on them. Neat idea!
- This unique, handmade painted and distressed wooden arrow will add character and style to your gallery wall or it can stand solo on a shelf or hutch. Made just for you in my Minnesota workshop from the sawing and sanding to the gluing, painting, and distressing. THIS LISTING IS FOR ONE ARROW. DETAILS: >>Made of hand selected furring strips and quality pine wood >>Held firmly together with Titebond Wood Glue >>Has two drilled holes in the back for ease of hanging >>Measure 27 long and 6.75 wide at both ends >>Painted in your choice of color; please refer to the last picture for the color chart. PACKAGING: Your wood arrow will be expertly packaged with utmost care and lots of love with bubble wrap & packaging paper in a high quality cardboard box. My goal is to provide my customers with products they love and to give stellar customer service. Check out the rest of the shop here https://www.etsy.com/shop/MelissaAnneCompany Check out my other arrow products here https://www.etsy.com/shop/MelissaAnneCompany?section_id=17108118&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2 FOLLOW: IG: https://instagram.com/melissaannecompany/ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/melissaannecompany NEWSLETTER: http://eepurl.com/8mBab >>>>Photos by the talented Nicole Louise Photography http://www.nicolelouisephotography.com/
- Voted Readers Favorite Top Decorating Blog Better Homes and Gardens, Decorating Ideas, How to Organize, How to Decorate, Interior Design Blog
- Learn how to transfer your favorite photos to wood with out DIY Photo Transfer Tutorial!
- Use a pretty curtain rod and your favorite ribbon to hang pictures in a creative way! by kris