Photo via: neatandtangled.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A personal favorite from my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/listing/226746458/anchor-nautical-burlapdeco-mesh-wreath
- A coat of magnetic paint takes a wall from plain to playful. Neat! (via @joannagoddard)
- Knowing your home is truly clean is deep-down satisfying, so here are a few of my favorite secret tips to clean those areas that typically get overlooked.
- Will be doing canvas art for my girls new bedrooms with our favorite family quotes 🙂
- We all know that I am no stranger to wallpaper. I love it, I use it and I constantly find myself trying to get every single one of my clients to use it in their homes. We even did a massive wallpaper roundup last year where I showed you some my favorite sources. But, wallpaper can be daunting to shop for, commit to and hang. Not to mention it may not be the right solution for everyone… cue renters, commitment phobes, and squatters.
- Hello and welcome to The Mountain View Cottage! Im so glad youre here! Im a doughnut loving mom of 4 Proud LEO wife and always up to my elbows in paint and saw dust! Join me as I share all my favorite DIY projects, tutorials, and recipes! -xo Haley
- A simple and cute way to display your favorite photos! Great for Christmas cards, too. 🙂
- Daisy Pallet Sign This rustic pallet sign is perfect to complete any look in your living room or on your entry table! This sign is made from old pallet wood and is hand painted. It measures from about 10.5 X 18. Size may vary because of the wood. Wall hanger attached on the back. *** Want a different color? Id love to customize this listing for you! **** **** Want to see more? Check out my shop? https://www.etsy.com/shop/CharmingWillows?ref=si_shop ****
- neat idea
- Corner photo frames. (Hummm, neat idea, but uncertain on photos wrapping around the corner. The frames could meet up on the edge, but think the frames still might be best if they met in the corner but that each wall had its own photo frame.
- For all the pictures you have and no frames to put them in. So neat!:
- Wall art: Material covered canvas; some covered with burlap with words inscribed on them. Neat idea!