Photo via: theamericantravelproject.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Our travel magnet board is up and its full! Bought Sheet metal from a sheet metal company and then made a simple frame for it.
- Updating my sons bedroom was easy with the help from professional Designer Aaron Christensen. With a budget of only $300, we whipped this room together in less…
- I Love Conran’s 2017 Collection for M&S – The Beat That My Heart Skipped
- Besides enjoying the joy of DIY, making some interesting projects by yourself will also make your life much easier, such as here’s magnet projects. Magnets are great materials. They are the perfect solution to almost any household problems. From home decorating to keeping things in their place, you can put those magnets into your projects. […]
- One of my favourite shots from the Esher project | Sophie Paterson Interiors More
- Recycle Old Drawer Furniture Ideas Projects – Instructions: Collection of New Ways to Re-purpose drawers into shelf, bookcase, doll house, pet bed and more
- Nautical Primitive American Flag
- The Homestead Survival | Wood Plank Open Shelving For Your Homestead | DIY Project – http://thehomesteadsurvival.com
- Tile Coaster Tutorial – The Cottage Mama. Easy craft project.
- L collection – I love this idea!
- I found an old frame at a thrift store for my project. And I ordered my prints from www.Foxgram.com. Foxgram was inexpensive and provided (really) fast shipping.
- paper marbalizing is a traditional florentine art. i could use that as a patern for my senior studio project