Photo via: theamericantravelproject.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Our travel magnet board is up and its full! Bought Sheet metal from a sheet metal company and then made a simple frame for it.
- Updating my sons bedroom was easy with the help from professional Designer Aaron Christensen. With a budget of only $300, we whipped this room together in less…
- I Love Conran’s 2017 Collection for M&S – The Beat That My Heart Skipped
- Love Birds in Cherry Blossom Tree painted travel mug by Pretty My Drink on Etsy
- Besides enjoying the joy of DIY, making some interesting projects by yourself will also make your life much easier, such as here’s magnet projects. Magnets are great materials. They are the perfect solution to almost any household problems. From home decorating to keeping things in their place, you can put those magnets into your projects. […]
- One of my favourite shots from the Esher project | Sophie Paterson Interiors More
- Recycle Old Drawer Furniture Ideas Projects – Instructions: Collection of New Ways to Re-purpose drawers into shelf, bookcase, doll house, pet bed and more
- Nautical Primitive American Flag
- Do you travel? Do you know someone who travels? Wouldnt it be wonderful to mark all the places youve been on a personalized pin map that will go beautifully with your home décor? I love this beautiful rustic wooden travel map of the United States! It is perfect for tracking all the places you and your family have been. It is also gorgeous as a piece of art on your wall! This would be a great personalized gift for a Housewarming, Wedding, Birthday, Graduation, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Anniversary, Christmas, Marathon runner, Retirement….gift of any celebration! This map measures 24 wide and 16 tall. I used picture wire for hanging so it will be easy to remove from the wall to add a new tack and then easily hang it back up. Every map will be uniquely made. All wood is different and will have different natural markings. Some of the wood I use is reclaimed, but the overall look of the map will be as pictured above unless you choose to have it made differently. Each map comes with 50 tacks, if you need more they are $3.50 for 50 tacks. https://www.etsy.com/listing/250182922/ This item is made after payment is received, please allow me 1- 2 weeks to complete your map. ****If you are looking for a World Travel Map, please see this HiddenCabin listing.**** https://www.etsy.com/listing/229463796/wood-world-map-wood-map-travel-map-pin I can customize this item with the color of your choice. For example, the background color can be whatever you want and the state lines can be black or white. Please contact me if you prefer different color choices.
- Tile Coaster Tutorial – The Cottage Mama. Easy craft project.
- The Homestead Survival | Wood Plank Open Shelving For Your Homestead | DIY Project – http://thehomesteadsurvival.com
- L collection – I love this idea!