Photo via: poppiesatplay.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: nail and string letters
- Coral dresser, navy and coral nursery, dandelion art
- Pallet Art Dandelion Welcome Home Wall Hanging Rustic Shabby Chic – Custom Colors for your decor
- This nail head cornice board is divine! I love it pared with the coordinating roman shades.
- How to Fill Nail Holes easily and frugally with this easy DIY and home improvement hack.
- Ways to make abstract art on any surface includes easy ideas like marbling, nail polish, ice tie-dye, swirling and more to create artistic masterpieces.
- Gallery Wall. I love that there are tons of pictures without having tons of nail holes or the pain of re-hanging if you ever want to add/change a photo.
- HALL MAKEOVER FOR LESS THAN $100 Supplies: 5mm plywood cut into 3″ strips nails hammer or nail gun paintable caulk stud finder level paint saw I used this plywood pictured below and had the hardware store cut it into 3″ strips horizontally…
- arrow string art
- Top 10 String Art – I had no idea how cool string art was – who wants to make some with me??
- Feather String Art by Stringything on Etsy
- string heart