Photo via: poppiesatplay.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: nail and string letters
- DANDELION Wall Art Coral Navy Gray Flower Artwork by TRMdesign
- Coral dresser, navy and coral nursery, dandelion art
- Pallet Art Dandelion Welcome Home Wall Hanging Rustic Shabby Chic – Custom Colors for your decor
- Ways to make abstract art on any surface includes easy ideas like marbling, nail polish, ice tie-dye, swirling and more to create artistic masterpieces.
- How to Fill Nail Holes easily and frugally with this easy DIY and home improvement hack.
- This nail head cornice board is divine! I love it pared with the coordinating roman shades.
- Gallery Wall. I love that there are tons of pictures without having tons of nail holes or the pain of re-hanging if you ever want to add/change a photo.
- HALL MAKEOVER FOR LESS THAN $100 Supplies: 5mm plywood cut into 3″ strips nails hammer or nail gun paintable caulk stud finder level paint saw I used this plywood pictured below and had the hardware store cut it into 3″ strips horizontally…
- Kid Friendly Theme Custom Made String Art by MyHeartIsAlwaysHome
- How to Make DIY String Art Tutorial: A step by step guide to creating your own beautiful string art design!
- Custom Made to Order Family String Art with hangers for pictures