Photo via: poppiesatplay.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When hanging a picture, put toothpaste on the frame where the nail needs to be, press it against the wall and voila! Put the nail there!
- Nail and string feather wall art tutorial, this is beautiful. Ive been in love with feathers lately
- DIY: nail and string letters
- String Art: FAITH HOPE LOVE
- Coral dresser, navy and coral nursery, dandelion art
- DANDELION Wall Art Coral Navy Gray Flower Artwork by TRMdesign
- Pallet Art Dandelion Welcome Home Wall Hanging Rustic Shabby Chic – Custom Colors for your decor
- This nail head cornice board is divine! I love it pared with the coordinating roman shades.
- Ways to make abstract art on any surface includes easy ideas like marbling, nail polish, ice tie-dye, swirling and more to create artistic masterpieces.
- How to Fill Nail Holes easily and frugally with this easy DIY and home improvement hack.
- Gallery Wall. I love that there are tons of pictures without having tons of nail holes or the pain of re-hanging if you ever want to add/change a photo.
- When hanging a picture, put toothpaste on the frame where the nail needs to be, press it against the wall and voila! Put the nail there! Genius! Definitely the quickest idea Ive seen yet! 🙂