Photo via: ohcrafts.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wall art: Material covered canvas; some covered with burlap with words inscribed on them. Neat idea!
- Corner photo frames. (Hummm, neat idea, but uncertain on photos wrapping around the corner. The frames could meet up on the edge, but think the frames still might be best if they met in the corner but that each wall had its own photo frame.
- For all the pictures you have and no frames to put them in. So neat!:
- My Favorite from Neat & Tangled – this stamp is the perfect size to fill a whole card front. Love that!
- We all need that space where we can hang our jackets, kick off our shoes and leave the day behind us. It’s especially nice if we can find a way to make that space neat and organized! The nice thing about coat racks is that not only are they functional, they are really homey, too. …
- Clever Wall Art Idea: Frame Handmade Paper for a High-End DIY look! diy art makinglemonadeblog.com
- Such a great idea.
- These coordinates are for the exact location where my husband and I first met at a summer party held by a pair of mutual friends. This could be a great gift idea since you could choose any location with meaning – first meeting, homes you’ve lived in; the possibilities are endless!
- really cool idea
- For books that have fallen apart! Modge Podge on canvas…seriously LOVE this idea!
- Cute idea. Take an old picture frame, choose a fun fabric for the background, frame a small picture (they used greeting cards in this one), and attach to the fabric.
- a bedroom Idea You Can Actually Do!