Photo via: ohcrafts.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Corner photo frames. (Hummm, neat idea, but uncertain on photos wrapping around the corner. The frames could meet up on the edge, but think the frames still might be best if they met in the corner but that each wall had its own photo frame.
- Wall art: Material covered canvas; some covered with burlap with words inscribed on them. Neat idea!
- For all the pictures you have and no frames to put them in. So neat!:
- My Favorite from Neat & Tangled – this stamp is the perfect size to fill a whole card front. Love that!
- A coat of magnetic paint takes a wall from plain to playful. Neat! (via @joannagoddard)
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- We all need that space where we can hang our jackets, kick off our shoes and leave the day behind us. It’s especially nice if we can find a way to make that space neat and organized! The nice thing about coat racks is that not only are they functional, they are really homey, too. …
- Good idea.
- What a lovely and unique idea! Stop the clock when the baby was born. 🙂
- a bedroom Idea You Can Actually Do!
- use tall canvas, apply stickers, decal, etc., and spray paint. Remove Decals; hang white lights behind it. This is such a unique idea! – Follow us on Facebook here: www.facebook.com/…
- cute idea for wall art to document your travels