Photo via: ohcrafts.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wall art: Material covered canvas; some covered with burlap with words inscribed on them. Neat idea!
- Corner photo frames. (Hummm, neat idea, but uncertain on photos wrapping around the corner. The frames could meet up on the edge, but think the frames still might be best if they met in the corner but that each wall had its own photo frame.
- My Favorite from Neat & Tangled – this stamp is the perfect size to fill a whole card front. Love that!
- This idea is impressive and serves 2 purposes, it will be praised by everyone; who will see it in your home. This idea of folding desk cum shelf will save the space of placing a desk separately, this is not difficult to copy.
- These coordinates are for the exact location where my husband and I first met at a summer party held by a pair of mutual friends. This could be a great gift idea since you could choose any location with meaning – first meeting, homes you’ve lived in; the possibilities are endless!
- Clever Wall Art Idea: Frame Handmade Paper for a High-End DIY look! diy art makinglemonadeblog.com
- Did you miss the first step? Click here to start with step one! So, youve got your Crayola markers* now. And I know what you were thinking…I had no idea that you could letter with Crayola markers when I first started! I thought that you had to have fancy brush pens to even remotely start…
- For books that have fallen apart! Modge Podge on canvas…seriously LOVE this idea!
- Hola! Me encanta la decoración que habeis dado a los espejos malma de ikea, os parece buena idea agrupar todas las fotos en este post?? A mi me encantaría!! Yo
- a bedroom Idea You Can Actually Do!
- I like the idea of using a large frame lined with fabric..then hang smaller pics inside
- Renovation Colorful Simple Idea 2012 DIY Wall Decor with Photo Frame