Photo via: facebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Today I am sharing our girl’s art / craft / homework space! The entire upstairs was originally a huge master bedroom suite and this particular space was supposed to be a master media room but of course I changed every single bit of that. Oh and I just got the CUTEST desks you have ever seen in your entire life for this room that I will share SOON!…
- We all need that space where we can hang our jackets, kick off our shoes and leave the day behind us. It’s especially nice if we can find a way to make that space neat and organized! The nice thing about coat racks is that not only are they functional, they are really homey, too. …
- Corner box shelf. This would take up way less space than a bulky bookshelf!
- Learn how to create a monogram gallery wall for an empty space in your home that needs a little love. Tutorial includes source ideas for your letters!
- Check out these cool and simple ways to maximize storage space on your countertop, but still keep it functional!
- 10 Things to Consider Choosing a Sofa Interiorforlife.com A lounge room of greys and creams black and white prints all come together to make this a relaxing and peaceful space
- Rock And Pebble Art To Make Your Living Space Come Alive – Bored Art
- 36 Jewelry Storage Ideas, my daughter would love these in her space
- With rich metalwork, this chic mirror makes a sophisticated accent. Placed by the door, its perfect for last-minute makeup checks or making a small space feel a little bigger.
- Recycled Planks Tree Hook Stand – I WANT this!! Perfect in the garage on the wall as we come into the house!! (since I already used the wall space IN the house!!)
- This idea is impressive and serves 2 purposes, it will be praised by everyone; who will see it in your home. This idea of folding desk cum shelf will save the space of placing a desk separately, this is not difficult to copy.
- How to fill a long empty wall space – from Thrifty Decor Chick