Photo via: facebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You can make your own deer head for wall decoration! Printable DIY template (PDF) contains 13 pages. Use 160-240 g/m2 colored paper. Sizes of the head – 70 cm (A4) or 100 cm (A3). I would rather recommend using A3. If you need another size of finished sculpture, just change print scale and size of paper. Check out our tutorials on youtube.com/channel/UCTO0rWB3sQv161fWv0yG79Q. More photos on www.behance.net/alisa_slonishyna and instagram.com/explore/tags/wastepaperhead. Please, dont share the file or any part of it for financial or any other purposes. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please email me before leaving negative feedback. Thank you for understanding! Good luck
- How to fill a long empty wall space – from Thrifty Decor Chick
- Make a couple of shelves for your peg board using L-hooks and some 2 x 4s. Great way to get some of those bulkier items off your work space and into plain view…….D.
- At buildsomething.com, youll find FREE PLANS for great projects that are organized by space and by type, which makes it really easy to find the inspiration you want, plus the step-by-step instruction you need to turn that inspiration into reality.
- Learn how to add unique flare to your space with this geometric wood feature wall with floating bench using 1x2s!
- 36 Jewelry Storage Ideas, my daughter would love these in her space
- With rich metalwork, this chic mirror makes a sophisticated accent. Placed by the door, its perfect for last-minute makeup checks or making a small space feel a little bigger.
- Recycled Planks Tree Hook Stand – I WANT this!! Perfect in the garage on the wall as we come into the house!! (since I already used the wall space IN the house!!)
- Check out these cool and simple ways to maximize storage space on your countertop, but still keep it functional!
- We all need that space where we can hang our jackets, kick off our shoes and leave the day behind us. It’s especially nice if we can find a way to make that space neat and organized! The nice thing about coat racks is that not only are they functional, they are really homey, too. …
- Colorful Living Space by Emily Henderson | on domino.com
- Rock And Pebble Art To Make Your Living Space Come Alive – Bored Art