Photo via: woodworkingdevotee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These fun, modern flowers add a nice touch to a nursery or girls room. While this piece will look sweet in a babys room, it is also something that wont seem babyish and can stay with your child as she grows into a big girl room. Size: 18×24 Edges: 1.5 inches deep, painted gray so there is no need to frame Medium: Acrylic Paint Finish: Finished with two coats of satin varnish to keep it protected. This painting is finished, varnished and READY TO SHIP. The photos that you see are the painting that you will receive. *SHIPPING* I typically ship Fed Ex or USPS and always get tracking and insurance on each item. The shipping prices listed are for purchases shipped to locations in the US. I will gladly ship internationally; however the price will vary by location. Keep in touch with Murray Designs…new items are posted weekly. Blog — http://amiemurray.blogspot.com/ Facebook — facebook.com/MurrayDesignShop
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- We all know that I am no stranger to wallpaper. I love it, I use it and I constantly find myself trying to get every single one of my clients to use it in their homes. We even did a massive wallpaper roundup last year where I showed you some my favorite sources. But, wallpaper can be daunting to shop for, commit to and hang. Not to mention it may not be the right solution for everyone… cue renters, commitment phobes, and squatters.
- Feeling the need to organize but dont even know where to start? My problem seems to always be not ever having enough places to put things, at least not in an organized way! Organizers can be so pricey in stores, too, and I hate to spend money on them when I can almost always make something better.
- Welcome to Zoom&Boone creations and thank you for your interest in my prints! All of my creations are an original design by ME. If you have any questions or inquiries please dont hesitate to message me. This listing is for a DIGITAL high resolution 300 dpi JPEG file for a 8×10 print. How it works : – immediately after purchase you will receive a downloadable link for your print – you can send this file to a print shop (e.g walmart) to be printed or you can print at home – frame it and enjoy! Why a digital print? – no shipping cost – no wait – print on whatever you like (heavyweight, canvas, glossy, matte etc) – print as many as you would like (except for resale purposes) – makes a great, inexpensive, original gift Rules: – you CAN print as many copies of this print as you would like to put in your home or to give as gifts. – you CAN NOT send this file to anyone or sell any printed or digital copies of this print All designs are copyrighted Zoom&Boone Creations Need Changes to the Colors? Purchase this listing here to add to your purchase and I will create a custom file to the size that you need: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/217907131/change-the-colours-of-my-print-add-on-to?ref=shop_home_active_1 Need a different size? Purchase this listing here to add to your purchase and I will create a custom file to the size that you need: https://www.etsy.com/listing/200403447/customize-the-size-of-my-print-add-to Rather Have it printed and Shipped to you? https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/458406134/nursery-art-be-brave-little-man-tribal?ref=shop_home_active_51 Back to the Shop: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/ZoomBooneCreations Check our shop announcement for current promos! Thanks for looking 🙂
- You can make your own raccoon head for wall decoration! Printable DIY template (PDF) contains 6 pages. Use 160-240 g/m2 colored paper. Sizes of the head – 25 cm (A4) or 35 cm (A3). I would rather recommend using A3. If you need another size of finished sculpture, just change print scale and size of paper. Check out our tutorials on youtube.com/channel/UCTO0rWB3sQv161fWv0yG79Q. More photos on www.behance.net/alisa_slonishyna and instagram.com/explore/tags/wastepaperhead. Please, dont share …
- Looking for some easy ways to make extra cash on the side? If you love making things like we do, then selling crafts is the best way to go, ever! We are always looking for unique ideas that allow us to put our crafting skills to good use and get paid for it, and we …
- Let’s face it, not all of us love mornings and a lot of people find it difficult to get up their beds and go through their days. We know that feeling, we have all been through those days, that is why we have crafted messages that will help you get through your rough day, and might help you spread good vibes to all the people around you.
- An easy tutorial for this cute DIY photo display. This is a great way to show many photos or cards at once and swap them out as the little ones get older! Im putting this in our basement living room http://www.amandakatherine.com/diy-6-photo-display/
- Make these signs by taking and old piece of wood, paint it using a white wash technique. Print your words backwards on an inkjet printer. Place printed paper face down on the wood, using a paint brush wet the paper SLIGHTLY. Take the top end of a pen or sharpie and burnish the letters for a more uniform look. Attach a wire hanger and your done.
- Your decor charms with a rustic-chic aesthetic, so when it comes time to show off your memories, arrange each photo on this hanging set of twine and clips!…
- I wanted to make gifts for my mother and mother-in-law for Mothers Day so I searched Pinterest (of course!) to find ideas that were creative yet not too expensive. I found many posts for DIY photo coasters and decided that would be perfect!… diygiftideas diyhomedecor woodworkingprojects