Photo via: babble.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I had the pleasure of doing a My City feature on Naomi of Design Manifest while I was in Philadelphia a few weeks ago giving a seminar. Naomi and I met in New York while attending BlogFest but were…
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- New Summer Pineapple Chalkboard Art (and Free Printable!) | Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss | home, diy, travel, parties, family, faith,
- Turn your dog into fun art with this DIY dog silhouette art canvas tutorial. This is an easy way to make a small or large canvas of your pet.
- Dwell Beautiful shows you how to make some recycled magazine art as a great way to get rid of all those extra magazines lying around! Check out her tutorial!
- shares Facebook Twitter Pinterest StumbleUpon TumblrWhen it comes to art, many believe that it is an inextricable part of life while some do not consider art all that important. The fact is art is something that plays a vital role in our lives if not in terms of a means of living then in many other ways. Art adds an extra dimension to our lives that makes things more interesting and pleasing to the senses. It is also a way to discover the core of creativity that we all have and harnessing it as a means of keeping stress away.
- This 11×14 mounted piece of art details the day your child was born in a cute, unique way. Its great for a playroom or nursery. It is printed on pearl paper and mounted on a 1/4 piece of artboard. You can display it as is on a cute easel or it can be matted and framed to hang on the wall. Great for birthday present, Mothers day present, Sip and See gift or a gift for a new-mommy! After your purchase, Ill contact you for the details to include. Youll receive a proof before the image is printed. Item will ship 2-3 weeks after proof approval. For corresponding birth announcements, please consider this listing: https://www.etsy.com/listing/161837729/birth-announcement-set-of-24?ref=related-1
- 5,688 Likes, 35 Comments – Mona 🇩🇰 🇳🇴 (@copenhagenboheme) on Instagram: “Think I just found a new shelfing system. Sunday is for Internet shopping right? Not sure yet if…”
- Maybe mix a rainbow melted crayon canvas with some melted on stems and glued flowers?
- Our First Home Sign, Rustic Wedding Gift For Couple, First Home No VINYL Wood Plaque, Housewarming Mr Mrs Christmas Gift New House Wall Art
- See how to make your own DIY Pixel Wall art with theboldabode.com. What a fun and happy way to express your colorful self!
- FINALLY – something for boys! Foot print trucks. Doing this asap