Photo via: babble.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Will be doing canvas art for my girls new bedrooms with our favorite family quotes 🙂
- I had the pleasure of doing a My City feature on Naomi of Design Manifest while I was in Philadelphia a few weeks ago giving a seminar. Naomi and I met in New York while attending BlogFest but were…
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Sunburst Melted Crayon Art by thecakefashionista on Etsy This would look so great in my room!!! Maybe with and orange/yellow/ red pattern or a blue/green/purple one.
- Melted crayon art with pictures
- How To Make A Melted Crayon Wall Decor http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/yc0p Now you can hang your own canvas masterpiece with the use of crayons and a hair dryer. Use your imagination and create different shapes using different colors. Isnt this a great project to do with the kids?
- The world of art is so vast and more importantly so fluid that you will find that any canvas painting ideas you have no matter how new, will soon find a place in this lovely world.
- New Summer Pineapple Chalkboard Art (and Free Printable!) | Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss | home, diy, travel, parties, family, faith,
- Take the wow factor of a summer sunset and bring it straight to your living room with this DIY wall art décor. All you need is 15 minutes, four canvas squares, pastel spray paint and the scent of a Glade Soak It In Summer Swim candle and wax melts from our new Escape to the Lake summer collection to get you in the mood to seize summer’s days.
- Do you travel? Do you know someone who travels? Wouldnt it be wonderful to mark all the places youve been on a personalized pin map that will go beautifully with your home décor? I love this beautiful rustic wooden travel map of the United States! It is perfect for tracking all the places you and your family have been. It is also gorgeous as a piece of art on your wall! This would be a great personalized gift for a Housewarming, Wedding, Birthday, Graduation, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Anniversary, Christmas, Marathon runner, Retirement….gift of any celebration! This map measures 24 wide and 16 tall. I used picture wire for hanging so it will be easy to remove from the wall to add a new tack and then easily hang it back up. Every map will be uniquely made. All wood is different and will have different natural markings. Some of the wood I use is reclaimed, but the overall look of the map will be as pictured above unless you choose to have it made differently. Each map comes with 50 tacks, if you need more they are $3.50 for 50 tacks. https://www.etsy.com/listing/250182922/ This item is made after payment is received, please allow me 1- 2 weeks to complete your map. ****If you are looking for a World Travel Map, please see this HiddenCabin listing.**** https://www.etsy.com/listing/229463796/wood-world-map-wood-map-travel-map-pin I can customize this item with the color of your choice. For example, the background color can be whatever you want and the state lines can be black or white. Please contact me if you prefer different color choices.
- 5,688 Likes, 35 Comments – Mona 🇩🇰 🇳🇴 (@copenhagenboheme) on Instagram: “Think I just found a new shelfing system. Sunday is for Internet shopping right? Not sure yet if…”
- Dwell Beautiful shows you how to make some recycled magazine art as a great way to get rid of all those extra magazines lying around! Check out her tutorial!