Photo via: settingforfour.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 5,688 Likes, 35 Comments – Mona 🇩🇰 🇳🇴 (@copenhagenboheme) on Instagram: “Think I just found a new shelfing system. Sunday is for Internet shopping right? Not sure yet if…”
- Perfect for bringing spring inside any time of the year – giant paper flowers wall decor. Mix and match colors and the sizes of your flowers to make a stunning feature wall for your next party. Easy step by step instructions, a video tutorial, and templates to help you create the perfect flowers.:
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Looking for a fun new arts and crafts project for your home or classroom? This canvas painting project using tissue paper is perfect for kids!
- DIY Antique Banister Wall Planter | www.blesserhouse.com – A quick and simple tutorial for how to make a wall planter from a repurposed antique banister using artificial plants. Cute way to bring the outdoors in!
- Plastic spoon sunburst DIY wall art LOVE this. With a small round mirror in the centre! Great entrance way piece
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- You can make your own raccoon head for wall decoration! Printable DIY template (PDF) contains 6 pages. Use 160-240 g/m2 colored paper. Sizes of the head – 25 cm (A4) or 35 cm (A3). I would rather recommend using A3. If you need another size of finished sculpture, just change print scale and size of paper. Check out our tutorials on youtube.com/channel/UCTO0rWB3sQv161fWv0yG79Q. More photos on www.behance.net/alisa_slonishyna and instagram.com/explore/tags/wastepaperhead. Please, dont share …
- You can make your own deer head for wall decoration! Printable DIY template (PDF) contains 13 pages. Use 160-240 g/m2 colored paper. Sizes of the head – 70 cm (A4) or 100 cm (A3). I would rather recommend using A3. If you need another size of finished sculpture, just change print scale and size of paper. Check out our tutorials on youtube.com/channel/UCTO0rWB3sQv161fWv0yG79Q. More photos on www.behance.net/alisa_slonishyna and instagram.com/explore/tags/wastepaperhead. Please, dont share the file or any part of it for financial or any other purposes. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please email me before leaving negative feedback. Thank you for understanding! Good luck
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- Initials framed with scrapbook paper. – cute for gallery wall
- Take the wow factor of a summer sunset and bring it straight to your living room with this DIY wall art décor. All you need is 15 minutes, four canvas squares, pastel spray paint and the scent of a Glade Soak It In Summer Swim candle and wax melts from our new Escape to the Lake summer collection to get you in the mood to seize summer’s days.