Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Heart Cross Stitch for the Wall. Made using cricut vinyl.
- cross stitch peg board | DIY Cross Stitch Pegboard – DIY Craft Kits, Monthly Craft … | DIY I …
- This is a one of a kind large reclaimed wood cross. Size 13 x 19..25 . A perfect gift for someone that loves unique crosses. White distressed wood is the background to a second natural reclaimed wood cross. Mounted to the top is a small white rustic cross. A beautiful unusual piece that is one of a kind! This is made from reclaimed wood and any curves in the wood or knot holes is not considered a flaw but part of the character of this piece that makes it so unique. This piece makes such a statement on a wall by itself or adds attention to a wall of crosses
- 12-Month Embroidery by Yumiko Higuchi Japanese by MotokoThreads
- embroidery hoop wall art using waverly fabric
- Lord give me the Coffee to change the things I can change and Wine to accept the things I cant wood sign sign kitchen wall hanging on Etsy, $28.00
- I like the idea of using a large frame lined with fabric..then hang smaller pics inside
- Giant paper flowers are the perfect wall decor for a spring party! Use this step by step tutorial to make your own today, and wow your guests.
- Anthropologie Wall Paper Hack | DIY Home Decor Anthropologie Hack Design Ideas by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/diy-decor-anthropologie-hacks/
- Perfect for bringing spring inside any time of the year – giant paper flowers wall decor. Mix and match colors and the sizes of your flowers to make a stunning feature wall for your next party. Easy step by step instructions, a video tutorial, and templates to help you create the perfect flowers.:
- easy to DIY @Melinda W W Duncan Wilson this would look good on your cross wall. Love it!!!
- With the holidays around the corner I am starting to think about handmade gifts! Here is an easy tutorial for a fabric cross wall art that can be easily customized for any room! …