Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Were Obsessed With This Easy DIY Artwork Project (
- Youre Succulent Free Printable – Were kind of obsessed with this free printable wall art.
- Bottle Cap Christmas Art – I am obsessed with this Christmas tree wall art.
- Yes!!! Love this printable wall art for kids. A perfect addition to any unicorn obsessed little girl! levoinspired
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- 5,688 Likes, 35 Comments – Mona 🇩🇰 🇳🇴 (@copenhagenboheme) on Instagram: “Think I just found a new shelfing system. Sunday is for Internet shopping right? Not sure yet if…”
- Good Things | Martha Stewart Weddings
- Signed Yours Truly reclaimed wood signs
- String Art: FAITH HOPE LOVE
- When hanging a picture, put toothpaste on the frame where the nail needs to be, press it against the wall and voila! Put the nail there!
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- DIY chevron painted frame.. So gonna try this with a dollar store frame