Photo via: shefinds.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- No Sew Roman Shades made from a Target Tablecloth
- From Kara Paslay Designs – how to turn cheap rubber doormats from Target into a knock-off version of the expensive West Elm Morocco Headboard. Beautiful!!
- DIY Rustic Wall Mirrors made from cheap plastic framed full length mirrors from Walmart, Target, ect
- With this simple kit, you can create your own DIY wooden joy sign ($25) to decorate your front door or home.
- One truck with felt flowers left in our etsy shop! Boy did things go quickly this morning. Looks like were going to need to make some more joy signs ASAP! We are blessed by your unwavering support. Thank you.
- 11×14 canvas wall art with map background and painted quote Find Joy in the Journey. May message me to customize map background (i.e. a
- Besides enjoying the joy of DIY, making some interesting projects by yourself will also make your life much easier, such as here’s magnet projects. Magnets are great materials. They are the perfect solution to almost any household problems. From home decorating to keeping things in their place, you can put those magnets into your projects. […]
- Oh my gosh, this has to happen on the playroom door!!!! Good thing I have a place to stock up on my canvas for super cheap!
- Giant Flower Photo Backdrop DIY from Oh Happy Day! (Or just an awesome decoration for your wall!)
- Today I am sharing our girl’s art / craft / homework space! The entire upstairs was originally a huge master bedroom suite and this particular space was supposed to be a master media room but of course I changed every single bit of that. Oh and I just got the CUTEST desks you have ever seen in your entire life for this room that I will share SOON!…
- DIY Plank Wall Entryway Reveal >>>seems fairly straightforward but oh so effective!!! So beautiful. Via – Littlehouseoffour.com DIY entrywayideas