Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pom Pom Rug | Lion Brand Yarn OK, quickly: how cute is that baby?! Now that’s out of the way, how cute is this rug?! This is one of my favourite posts in a long time. Pom poms are so easy to make, and…
- I started with a large Canvas from Michaels. I used Painters tape to create a flower stencil (its easier to do than you think and saved me a lot of $, versus buying a stencil). I let my little one paint with yellows and oranges (to match the bedding in my room). I let it dry and peeled the tape off. It now hangs above my bed 🙂
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a baby jar* and keep it handy for quick touch-ups. pinner said *I did this Aug. 2011 – dont use a baby food jar – use a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- This unique, handmade painted and distressed wooden arrow will add character and style to your gallery wall or it can stand solo on a shelf or hutch. Made just for you in my Minnesota workshop from the sawing and sanding to the gluing, painting, and distressing. THIS LISTING IS FOR ONE ARROW. DETAILS: >>Made of hand selected furring strips and quality pine wood >>Held firmly together with Titebond Wood Glue >>Has two drilled holes in the back for ease of hanging >>Measure 27 long and 6.75 wide at both ends >>Painted in your choice of color; please refer to the last picture for the color chart. PACKAGING: Your wood arrow will be expertly packaged with utmost care and lots of love with bubble wrap & packaging paper in a high quality cardboard box. My goal is to provide my customers with products they love and to give stellar customer service. Check out the rest of the shop here https://www.etsy.com/shop/MelissaAnneCompany Check out my other arrow products here https://www.etsy.com/shop/MelissaAnneCompany?section_id=17108118&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2 FOLLOW: IG: https://instagram.com/melissaannecompany/ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/melissaannecompany NEWSLETTER: http://eepurl.com/8mBab >>>>Photos by the talented Nicole Louise Photography http://www.nicolelouisephotography.com/
- I have one of these in my closet for my scarves and belts. I originally got it from IKEA for my kitchen utinsils, but it was too big so I found a better place for it.
- One of my newest pallet projects! Last name initial with wedding year, turned out really cute!
- Thats right, My hello wreath is the 1 pinned wreath on Pintrest!! You can also find it on Porch.com and DIYHomeDecorz.com, as well as, LuxeFinds.com. I have improved the original to include a hand painted hello sign and a removable or interchangeable bow. And best yet, its now available in a 13 size wreath!! (The 1st pic is a 16 and the last pic is a 13) Realistic-looking Boxwood Wreath made with varying shapes, sizes, and shades of leaves. The artificial boxwood branches provides more of a natural look. Each fade-resistant branch is tightly wired to a grapevine wreath base for extra support against the elements. I have personally tested these wreaths in some of the worst weather my area has experienced. They held up perfectly! Includes a burlap ribbon and a hand-painted wooden hello sign. Want a different color writing for your sign? Just convo me. No extra charge for a different color. Please note that the length of the sign is proportional to the size of the wreath. For example, the sign for the 13 wreath is 12×4 and 14×5 for the other sized wreaths. This is why I can now offer this 1 Pinned wreath in a smaller size. Boxwood Blessings, Stephanie
- Ever have one of those moments when you think, “My mom would totally laugh at me for this”? Yesterday, I had one of those. When I was little I would sketch my first day of school outfits, redecorate my room on a random Saturday, eat the food around my plate one thing at a time …
- We all know that I am no stranger to wallpaper. I love it, I use it and I constantly find myself trying to get every single one of my clients to use it in their homes. We even did a massive wallpaper roundup last year where I showed you some my favorite sources. But, wallpaper can be daunting to shop for, commit to and hang. Not to mention it may not be the right solution for everyone… cue renters, commitment phobes, and squatters.
- This is a one of a kind large reclaimed wood cross. Size 13 x 19..25 . A perfect gift for someone that loves unique crosses. White distressed wood is the background to a second natural reclaimed wood cross. Mounted to the top is a small white rustic cross. A beautiful unusual piece that is one of a kind! This is made from reclaimed wood and any curves in the wood or knot holes is not considered a flaw but part of the character of this piece that makes it so unique. This piece makes such a statement on a wall by itself or adds attention to a wall of crosses
- This wooden bathroom wall set will make a unique addition to any bathroom decor. Thanks for visiting! ——————————————– THIS LISTING INCLUDES One set of 4 signs with hanging hardware attached. ——————————————- DETAILS -Made from solid pine, sanded smooth – Each sign will have its own unique knots and grain in the wood. -Stained a rich dark walnut that will look great with any decor -Painted white design -Sealed in a durable matte finish –…
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!