Photo via: ext.homedepot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Home Decor | DIY Wall Art | Are you loving arrow decor like me? Check out these 15 awesome DIY projects for making your own arrows from wood!
- fireplace art scrolled rubber doormat 340340 provides the pattern for this black-and-white art. Paint the ¼-inch birch plywood (6196) with your base color and let dry. Trace the rug pattern, then paint pattern with a contrasting color. Four 1-inch-thick craft boards (9356) form the 2-inch frame.
- Modern Media Console/ Entertainment Center/ Television Stand • Dimensions: 48Long x 16Deep x 24H • Custom steel inset • Designed by J W Atlas • CUSTOM SIZES AVAILABLE At J.W. Atlas we set out to create a highly functional media console centrally focused on a simple open design matched with a modern and refined feel. Your custom media console displays stunning composition with raw beauty found in wood grain, circular saw marks, and variation in weathering. Our TV / Entertainment stand is crafted from solid reclaimed Wyoming snow fence and expresses versatility which is captured in generous storage and allotted space for media components all at your fingertips. Custom sizes are welcome and all pieces are designed, built, and finished all by a single artisan builder making your purchase a lifelong masterpiece from the first cut to the last stroke of a cloth. Finish has been left natural but all options are available; paste wax, varnish, stain, and all other products per customer’s request. Click any link below to view all JW Atlas Wood Co. Collections Coffee Tables – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=11330078 Side and End Tables – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=11324439 Media Console and TV Stands – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=11932285 Sofa, Console, Entryway Tables – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=21149017 Benches – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=11324437 Dining and Kitchen Tables and Benches – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=21149037 Bar and Café Tables – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=21143636 Office Furniture, Conference Tables – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=21143638 Small Home Décor – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=21143662 **All our work is made from solid wood which may have minor cracks, dents, and variations in grain due to natural weathering. Atlas Wood Co. wecomes these differences and celebrates the beauty they create. **At J.W. Atlas we pride ourselves in quality work offered at a fair price. If you see other creations with a cheaper price tag that are comparable we will negotiate and match if not beat their price so you will be able to own the best products on Etsy from our studio at J.W. Atlas Wood Co. Free delivery within a 35 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO 80526
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- Besides enjoying the joy of DIY, making some interesting projects by yourself will also make your life much easier, such as here’s magnet projects. Magnets are great materials. They are the perfect solution to almost any household problems. From home decorating to keeping things in their place, you can put those magnets into your projects. […]
- For a statement wall hanging, Staples does oversized prints called “engineer prints.” | 31 Home Decor Hacks That Are Borderline Genius
- Grateful. Thankful. Blessed. Wood Sign | Reclaimed Wood Sign | Home Décor | Thanksgiving Décor | Holiday Decorations PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Grateful. Thankful. Blessed. Wood Sign. This hand painted rustic sign is the perfect Holiday décor piece 🙂 Looks great on a fireplace mantel or on a gallery wall! The wood used to create this sign is made from reclaimed wood and has character that cant be replicated. Hooks are included for hanging. Each order is custom made and hand painted, so some variation should be expected. SIZE & MATERIAL: Made of reclaimed wood, so length and width may vary. Approx. 5×20 White paint on dark stained wood… Have something else in mind? Message us to customize any order! SHIPPING: We ship all of our items via USPS. We do not ship to P.O. boxes and currently only ship to addresses in the US. QUESTIONS: Have any questions, please feel free to contact us
- 50 DIY wall art tutorials, a diy craft post from the blog burlap and blue, written by linda smith on Bloglovin’
- Make this Custom Potted Hanging Herb Garden. An easy DIY for your home made from pallet wood and inexpensive terra cotta pots! – Click through for the full tutorial.
- DIY Rustic Wall Mirrors made from cheap plastic framed full length mirrors from Walmart, Target, ect
- Add some mid-century charm to your gallery wall with this DIY hexagon shelf made from none other than the trusty popsicle stick. Easy and budget-friendly!
- All available sizes and my flat rate prices can be found under the Dimensions drop down. There is no upcharge for customization! –REQUIRED CUSTOM ORDER INFORMATION– Please provide the following information in the Note to Art of Words Boutique box on the payment screen that appears after you select the dimensions and orientation youd like, then click Add to Cart. You can also message me through Etsy before you purchase to discuss the details or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your email if you are not sure how the Etsy messengers work and I will contact you that way. 1. YOUR FULL QUOTE.– – Please provide the quote EXACTLY how you’d like it with exact punctuation and capitalization that you’d like. If you want all cursive, I do not recommend capitalizing all letters. It doesnt flow together well. 2. BACKGROUND.– Backgrounds can be (examples in links provided): • SOLID ACRYLIC: https://www.etsy.com/listing/235604884/she-believed-she-could-so-she-did-canvas?ref=shop_home_feat_4 • STRIPES (combination of two colors): https://www.etsy.com/listing/510211609/lets-stay-home-canvas-quote-art-home?ref=shop_home_active_5 • COLOR PALETTE with 3-5 acrylic colors: https://www.etsy.com/listing/239758030/be-brave-color-palette-color-swatch?ref=shop_home_active_65 • WATERCOLOR WASH with 1 color: https://www.etsy.com/listing/232154090/go-into-the-world-and-do-well-go-into?ref=shop_home_active_63 • WATERCOLOR CIRCLE with 1-2 colors (Darker areas will vary canvas to canvas, as it completely depends on how the watercolor settles and dries): https://www.etsy.com/listing/508387999/she-needed-a-hero-so-thats-what-she?ref=shop_home_active_10 • BLENDED WATERCOLOR with 2-3 colors: https://www.etsy.com/listing/234667448/the-darkest-nights-produce-the-brightest?ref=shop_home_active_37 If you have other ideas for backgrounds, please let me know! I can also look like any of my listings, too! I can do practically any color. 3.LETTERING COLOR.– Black, rose gold, gold, or silver ink. White ink can be used on dark, solid backgrounds ONLY. It is not as completely opaque as others and tends to look more like chalk. I recommend sticking with black, rose gold, gold, or silver due to this. Watercolor can be used on a white background only (see my Live in the Sunshine canvas for an example of watercolor lettering). 4. WRITING STYLE.– All cursive, or combination of cursive and print (see my listings for examples). I do not recommend all print because all print tends to leave the canvas looking very empty. • • • Example • • • 1. I love you and I like you. 2. Black solid acrylic background 3. Silver lettering 4. All cursive You dont have to worry about the format/layout the words unless you have something specific in mind! I can handle that. 🙂 If you DO have a specific layout in mind, please let me know. Due to the handmade nature, I can only fit so much across and down but Im happy to work with any ideas you might have! –Important Information– *Due to the handwritten nature of my work, the following are my word limits for each size. You may go over 1-2 words on the smaller sizes and 5 or so for the larger sizes, but at the limit, the canvas is covered and it may be difficult to read if you go over the limit. 8×10 – 10 words 9×12 – 15 words 11×14 – 25 words 12×12- 25 words 12×16 – 35 words 16×20 – 40 words 18×24 – 55 words — International Customers Outside the US – please contact me before purchasing 18×24 or larger. These sizes have a substantially higher shipping cost. I have no way of accounting for that with my shipping settings with how Etsy is set up. Failure to contact me before purchasing one of these larger sizes will lead to your order being canceled and refunded. — –Other Sizes Available– 24×24 and 24×30 – https://www.etsy.com/listing/469435437/xl-custom-quote-canvas-24×24-24×30-home?ref=shop_home_active_2 24×36 and 30×40 – https://www.etsy.com/listing/469435567/xxl-custom-quote-canvas-24×36-30×40-wall?ref=shop_home_active_3 –Production time– Please see Shipping and Policies section for current production time. Once your order is placed, I will message you within 24-48 hours to let you know when to expect a picture of your canvas to approve once it is finished. –Examples– I frequently post custom orders I have recently made on my Instagram. Check them out here! https://www.instagram.com/artofwordsboutiqueetsy/ –Contact– If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me through the following link: https://www.etsy.com/conversations/new?with_id=53857779&ref=owner_contact_leftnav I usually respond quickly, so be sure to check your conversations (located under You at the top of the page on a desktop browser, by clicking on the small triangle then selecting Conversations, or by tapping the 3 lines next to Etsy on the Etsy App and then selecting Conversations from the slide-over menu.) within 1 day of messaging me for faster service! 🙂 You can also email me: